Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wrexham

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Been given theall clear to play next season, some fans pledging £50k to the club to keep it afloat, one fan even turned up with the deeds to his house, proper fans, great to see, would do the same for CCFC

Re: Wrexham

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:Been given theall clear to play next season, some fans pledging £50k to the club to keep it afloat, one fan even turned up with the deeds to his house, proper fans, great to see, would do the same for CCFC

Great news for Wrexham, good luck with the season! Hopefully you'll be a football team again next season. :ayatollah:

If this is true thats just what you call a great supporter, he should be given shares in the club or somthing. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Really pleased for Wrexham. Have lots of time for their fans, can't be easy for them attracting new support seeing as they are right on Manchester/Liverpool's doorstep.

pob lwc wrecsam :D especially against chavport!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Well done, great news
Good luck to em this season
Always had a soft spot :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

This is good news. Hope they can also pull of a good season along with Newport. Would be good if they both were in the mix.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

great news for wrexham...really chuffed for them...

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 am

POB LWC :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 am

Would love us Cardiff fans to run buses one day to watch them to show them our support.
Wrexham probably wont get that support from the Jacks or Newport. :ayatollah:
The Wrexham lads have always mixed with Cardiff on away Wales trips. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 am

MalagaCF wrote:Would love us Cardiff fans to run buses one day to watch them to show them our support.
The Wrexham lads have always mixed with Cardiff on away Wales trips. :ayatollah:

I agree, been planning to go up for a while.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Would love us Cardiff fans to run buses one day to watch them to show them our support.

I agree, been planning to go up for a while.

I havent been there since the 90s. I went there for a game on the Saturday away then the following Tuesday in a welsh cup game.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Brilliant, much respect to the Wrexham fans who clubbed together :ayatollah: