Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rioting in Cardiff - not a chance.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Not happening, won't happen, was never ever going to happen. Our chavs have a bit more class.

Re: Rioting in Cardiff - not a chance.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Wish I could share you optimism, I have a friend on facebook who said he'd be willing to loot JD, theres plenty of scum round Cardiff :x

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm

jbirdrules wrote:Wish I could share you optimism, I have a friend on facebook who said he'd be willing to loot JD, theres plenty of scum round Cardiff :x

So not actually looting a sports shop, just talking about being willing to do it on facebook :lol: I rest my case :lol:

Not that it ever will happen, but Cardiff is a very different City to London, much smaller and very quiet on a weeknight, if some chavs decided to play up, SWP would be on it in no time.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Agree

Also our immigrants are a bit more chilled as we treat them better

Although anything could happen in Ely

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Mafor wrote:Agree

Erm, who said anything about immigrants?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 am

Mafor wrote:Agree

What the f**k has it got to do with immigrants?

Are you saying the rioters are immigrants?

I'd bet my f*cking house that fewer than 5% are, if even that. :S

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm

There has already been Rioting in Cardiff, but on a very small scale. JD up in Cardiff bay was a target, the Rioters attempted to smash the windows, but failed and moved on to another place, they have also started 3 small fires, on a takeway shop and 2 unused bulidings. Police delt with it straight away, that's why it hasn't gotten as bad as England. Apprantley there is suppose to be a riot taking place tonight in Cardiff, but to be honest, I don't think it will happen :P