Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The new Met Statement !!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 pm

The Met will be using water cannons in London tonight, with the addition of a little Persil to stop the Coloreds running.

Re: The new Met Statement !!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Never mind the unfunny racist jokes, where did you get that bikini from, it's really suits you.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 pm

harold pinta wrote:Never mind the unfunny racist jokes, where did you get that bikini from, it's really suits you.

I thought it was funny as f**k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
harold pinta wrote:Never mind the unfunny racist jokes, where did you get that bikini from, it's really suits you.

It was funny :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

made me laugh :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Met will be using water cannons in London tonight, with the addition of a little Persil to stop the Coloreds running.

Thats not what I heard, The Met have actually found OMO mixed with DAZ to stop the whits from turning Yellow!!! There you go, two piss pore jokes is better than one!!!!! :(
Last edited by Leighton James Dont Like uS on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Really! How old are you lot, 12? :lol: I hope nuclearblue isn't mind, I've been having dirty thought about that photo.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:The Met will be using water cannons in London tonight, with the addition of a little Persil to stop the Coloreds running.

Thats not what I heard, The Met have actually found OMO mixed with DAZ to stop the whits from turning Yellow!!! There you go, two piss pore jokes is better than one!!!!! :(

I Hate people who take the piss out of Whits all the time :o He played friggin brill on Sunday :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 pm

harold pinta wrote:Really! How old are you lot, 12? :lol: I hope nuclearblue isn't mind, I've been having dirty thought about that photo.

Point taken, Thats how feked up it all is, We are all City Fans, yet we cant tell if some one is taking the piss or just tryingto make lite of things. :(

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
harold pinta wrote:Really! How old are you lot, 12? :lol: I hope nuclearblue isn't mind, I've been having dirty thought about that photo.

Point taken, Thats how feked up it all is, We are all City Fans, yet we cant tell if some one is taking the piss or just tryingto make lite of things. :(

I am 45 with Tits down to my ankles, thats me on the photo on weekends :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 pm

45, that don't bother me, I like a bit of mature muff, especially with big jugs. Give me a call if you ever need help getting into that bikini, I've got warm hands.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm

harold pinta wrote:45, that don't bother me, I like a bit of mature muff, especially with big jugs. Give me a call if you ever need help getting into that bikini, I've got warm hands.

I am signing off you are worrying me :o :o :o :o