Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Riot In Cardiff Then

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 pm

We are too good for that Wales is better than England beacause we have better people :ayatollah:

Re: No Riot In Cardiff Then

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:We are too good for that Wales is better than England beacause we have better people :ayatollah:

NO Looks like those iphones are safe for another day ;) Your going to have a good look at which of your Facebook friends to trust next time for you info ;)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah My Mates just trying to show off dick eds ay !

but dont look like anything will kick off here

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 pm

If it did kick off I in cardiff would be gutted Icant believe all this is going on.

We are fighting a war in Afghanistan to make it and the world a more peaceful place and for them to have a democracy to have what we have in this country.

People who have done this are an example of the scum in this country we pride ourselves on living in peaceful country what the hell is going on

Total madness :evil: :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 pm

been told theres action tonight in Ely

Uh oh.....looks like we have the rioting just down the road now. Anybody around the Canton and Ely areas...keep the kids indoors!
12 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·

Chris Ball Serious?
10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Lisa Wilson Yup...'fraid so! x
4 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.
Write a comment...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 pm

The only thing I can see that might have happened in Cardiff is the window of a JD Sports down the bay getting kicked in, and even then the picture on Twitter could be from anywhere

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:52 pm

BradSK wrote:The only thing I can see that might have happened in Cardiff is the window of a JD Sports down the bay getting kicked in, and even then the picture on Twitter could be from anywhere

JD Sports down the bay is opposite a McDonalds and you can see the name reflected in the window.

Police report all quiet again. Something and nothing.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Yeah there's this local journo on Twitter who says he's been down there and confirmed it, said police have been and gone and said it was some kids who did it and ran off.

Apart from that it's all quiet in our city it seems :ayatollah: