Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

watching the west ham game.....

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 pm

with the continued bellamy rumours flying about, will he return? / will he stay at man city
I thought about our team watching them against a well equipped side for this division in west ham

Watching that game I saw everyone on the pitch worked their socks off for the team, there we no big
EGOs and they all wanted to do the best for the club and the fans rather than themselves.

Yes having bellamy had his qualities with his premier league ability, his leadership and the financial
Sales it gave us. But last year when we signed him it put a lot of pressure on us to go up and it showed
Towards the end of the season, when bellamy would tell jones he wanted the team talk.

I'm pleased we have somone like malky in charge. Just after watching one league game you can see the passion
He has for the club already. He's assembled a side that have no EGOs, want to succeed as a team rather than
an individual player and a team he believes has passion for the club.

Also, the players appreciating the support and coming towards us and clapping was also a nice touch. :)

Sorry for the essay lol just my views with us and the bellamy rumours :ayatollah: