Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RIOTS, IM BLAME IT ON

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Boys an girls all I have heard this last couple of days is how people are creating these copycat riots. These ain't no copycat riots this is people who have had enough of this country and the way the working class are treated. We are immigrants in our own fe kin country. The minute these fat cat bankers and politicians start listening to people on the strwet then that's when we will have change. I say bring on the revolution

Re: RIOTS, IM BLAME IT ON

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Welshian75 wrote:Boys an girls all I have heard this last couple of days is how people are creating these copycat riots. These ain't no copycat riots this is people who have had enough of this country and the way the working class are treated. We are immigrants in our own fe kin country. The minute these fat cat bankers and politicians start listening to people on the strwet then that's when we will have change. I say bring on the revolution

Its got f**k all to do with politics. This is not the working class standing up to the government. The scum who are rioting are the benefit scrounging scumbags who have no prospects, because they are workshy cunts.