Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MOGS IS IN THE BOX THIS MORNING

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 am

Live from pompey crown court. Its his turn to be cross examined by the prosecution. He came over well yesterday when examined by the defnce, but today is the key time. When we came thrun the entrance and security the girl asked us if we new where we were going, I said me and corky do, but Mogs d ;) on,t know if its Dartmoor or the Scrubs.

Re: MOGS IS IN THE BOX THIS MORNING

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 am

Meanwhile back in Gotham City there is a break down of law and order while this nonsense goes on !!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 am

BigGwynram wrote:Live from pompey crown court. Its his turn to be cross examined by the prosecution. He came over well yesterday when examined by the defnce, but today is the key time. When we came thrun the entrance and security the girl asked us if we new where we were going, I said me and corky do, but Mogs d ;) on,t know if its Dartmoor or the Scrubs.

hope it goes well gwyn and all of the evidence that people have given previous will allow common sense to prevail.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Don't worry Gwyn by the time they have finished jailing all these rioters there will not be room for anyone else and hopefully Mogs can come home as he should never be in court in the first place :evil:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Any news on the lads ?