Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW SONG 4 TONITE LADS

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:29 am

MALKY were eva u may be u r the pride of cardiff city,ilL let u shang my wife on my settie as long as you lead us 2 WEMBELY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NEW SONG 4 TONITE LADS

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:MALKY were eva u may be u r the pride of cardiff city,ilL let u shang my wife on my settie as long as you lead us 2 WEMBELY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I like it mate but maybe glory instead of wembley. Cant face Wembley!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:MALKY were eva u may be u r the pride of cardiff city,ilL let u shang my wife on my settie as long as you lead us 2 WEMBELY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:shock:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

To the tune of Heartbeat theme

Malkyy
Malky Mackay
take us to the premier league
du dudu dudududud
:shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Whats this shanging thing then? Is it like planking?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

How about this sang against Louis Armstrongs Wonderful World.

I see the pitch is green, new lighting too, I see it bloom, for me and you, and I sing to myself, what a wonderful world.

I see shirts of blue, and shirts of white, the bright blessed away, the great sacred fight, and I sing to myself, what a wonderful world.

The new man that came, is a hero in disguise and you can see it in the faces of people passing by, I see fans waving hands and saying how did we do? But their really saying Malky we love you.

I hear cheers in the sky, I watch them grow, they will mean much more, than we will ever know, and I sing to myself what a wonderful world.

Yeeeeeeesssssss I sing to myself what a wonderful world!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

I like it mate but maybe glory instead of wembley. Cant face Wembley!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

in fairness to him to win the cup you would need to visit wembley :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

lyndipops wrote:How about this sang against Louis Armstrongs Wonderful World.

I see the pitch is green, new lighting too, I see it bloom, for me and you, and I sing to myself, what a wonderful world.

I see shirts of blue, and shirts of white, the bright blessed away, the great sacred fight, and I sing to myself, what a wonderful world.

The new man that came, is a hero in disguise and you can see it in the faces of people passing by, I see fans waving hands and saying how did we do? But their really saying Malky we love you.

I hear cheers in the sky, I watch them grow, they will mean much more, than we will ever know, and I sing to myself what a wonderful world.

Yeeeeeeesssssss I sing to myself what a wonderful world!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's alright to be fair - we'll never remember the words :D

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Whats this shanging thing then? Is it like planking?

:lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Der Der Der Der Rudy Gestede
Der Der Der Der Rudy Gestede