Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Transfer Rumours !

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Can only see Bellamy joining out of those 4 names myself but that transfer rumours site is even going as far as saying Chambers is having a medical today, dont believe it myself personally but would like it , cant see him being named captain then leaving straight away, hope so though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

leave TrueBlue alone honestly hes just posting what hes seen or herd elsewhere honstly there enough room for rumours on the message board isnt there, okay maybe someone wouldnt haven't spoke to him from within the club im only two years older and i doubt anyone would speak to me ;)

would be great if they all signed though :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

These are all rumours for a reason...and people still take them like it's real deal...

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Magugan + Chambers - £3 million

Max Gradel - £3 million

Bellers - Released Free

Watch This Space :ayatollah:

After your Bellamy bollocks I don't believe a word you say ,boring as f**k

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm

ihatealiens wrote: Dundee United is a good hunting ground ;)

For what? Rape victims?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm

this has been taking of transfer rumours sight i personally dont look at sights until i see them in the colours of the mighty bluebirds every player is a possibility, i think we need a defender who can play across the back four cause if taylor gets injured we will end up with two left feet naylor, now he is a bag of shit!

come on the bluebirds :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm

I remember trueblue's prediction that he had heard from Bellers mate that he would sign by 5.00pm that was about a month ago.!!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:33 pm

typenamehere wrote:No offence trueblue, I highly doubt these rumours are from within the club after what MM and GJ have said about the rumours in the club I don't think anyone would say anything to a young guy such as yourself.

It doesn't matter where you get these from it comes down to wether they turn out to be true or not and with the interest being shown lately in bellamy I can't say man city releasing him at all.

Spot on.

the updates and rumours from now on will have to be taken with a pinch
of salt. I think our manager likes to keep things under his hat and who
in their right mind would tell anyone when they know its going to come
straight onto a messageboard. We'll know when the Club tell us. That
suits me

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Of course this thread is titled "Transfer Rumors", not Transfer Predictions, Transfer Facts, or Transfer Information. If you are insulted by or irritated by Transefer Rumors this is probably not the best thread to be reading. Of course if the rumors turn out to be false then you do set yourself up for criticism... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:AND U GOT THIS FROM ????

A source within the club and on this forum can`t name

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah right! You got it from this,
http://www.cardiffcityrumours.co.uk/
4th one down

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

wayne wrote:The club have not got that amount of money to spend

Yes we have, Malky was given £20 million to spend. He only spent about £1,200,000. He has £18,800,000 to spend.
:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:

Yes we have, Malky was given £20 million to spend. He only spent about £1,200,000. He has £18,800,000 to spend.

What about the wages :?: That budget includes wages mate :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

What about the wages :?: That budget includes wages mate :ayatollah:

Yeah true but we do still have enough to buy these players. Don't forget, players like Chopra, Bothroyd and Burke left, they had wages too

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Chambers hasnt long been confirmed as the Captain at Forest for the 10/11 season so cant see that happening
Cant see them wanting to let go of McGugan at such a young age
Cant see Leeds letting go of Max Gradel : Easily their best player last season
Bellamy is the only one i think could happen. Transfer fee/Wages are a problem tho

Great if true tho :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Bluebird forever do the maths mate :ayatollah: IF We have a squad of 25 and all were on an avg £10k a week then that wage along would be = £13M A Year..so we would have £7M Left... (some players will be on less ) - BUT -

Kenny Miller for 1 is on over £20k a week,Mark Hudson is on over £10k a week to name just 2 players.

We have spent as you say over £1.2M SO Far,i would think we would have about less than £4M LEFT ( IMO ) :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Bluebird forever do the maths mate :ayatollah: IF We have a squad of 25 and all were on an avg £10k a week then that wage along would be = £13M A Year..so we would have £7M Left... (some players will be on less ) - BUT -

Kenny Miller for 1 is on over £20k a week,Mark Hudson is on over £10k a week to name just 2 players.

We have spent as you say over £1.2M SO Far,i would think we would have about less than £4M LEFT ( IMO ) :ayatollah:

DAMMIT!!! Sorry, I hate maths. Never payed any attention in maths lessons :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 pm

a few have mentioned chambers being made up to captain. a contract dont even mean anything these days. not that i believe theres anything in the rumour just saying :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

I shall be watching this space then as you say.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Bluebird forever do the maths mate :ayatollah: IF We have a squad of 25 and all were on an avg £10k a week then that wage along would be = £13M A Year..so we would have £7M Left... (some players will be on less ) - BUT -

How do you know Millers on 20k a week?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 pm

canton blue wrote:

i was shocked when i learnt what miller was on... he on nearly 25k a week...

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
canton blue wrote:

i was shocked when i learnt what miller was on... he on nearly 25k a week...

exactly

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

canton blue wrote:

Canton Blue i have spent the last 20 mins trying to find the threads,and there are many with quotes of KM - Wage.
He is on over £20k a week,i used £20k as an example more like £25 if you have time to read the old threads.
Theres one which starts Kenny Miller latest or update...hope that answers your question :ayatollah: