Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

21 DAYS LEFT IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 am

Realistically how many more players do you think we need ? I say about 4

Re: 21 DAYS LEFT IN THE TRANSFER WINDOW

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:39 am

maybe Richard Wright can do enough to earn a short term contract ?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 am

I think 1 or 2 before 1st September.

Maybe 2 or 3 in the loan window, when the Premier teams announce their 25 man squads.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

I'd like 2 more permanent deals before the window shuts;
Centre Back - Matt Kilgallon heard he's available from Sunderland
Centre Mid - Andy King maybe? Worth a cheeky bid on the bench for Leicester, does Sven want him? Or Jonathan Hogg from Villa

and maybe 3 or 4 loan signings before the window shuts and in September;
Centre Mid - Jake Livermore big and strong, good passer of the ball, like Tom Huddlestone
Attacking Mid - Josh McEachran brilliant footballing head, really clever player, don't see many like that at his age
Right Winger - John Bostock quick and skilful player, I think we're lacking an attacking midfielder atm
Striker - Bellamy! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:I'd like 2 more permanent deals before the window shuts;
Centre Back - Matt Kilgallon heard he's available from Sunderland
Centre Mid - Andy King maybe? Worth a cheeky bid on the bench for Leicester, does Sven want him? Or Jonathan Hogg from Villa

and maybe 3 or 4 loan signings before the window shuts and in September;
Centre Mid - Jake Livermore big and strong, good passer of the ball, like Tom Huddlestone
Attacking Mid - Josh McEachran brilliant footballing head, really clever player, don't see many like that at his age
Right Winger - John Bostock quick and skilful player, I think we're lacking an attacking midfielder atm
Striker - Bellamy! :ayatollah:

Josh McEachran - now we are talking! Can see Chelsea throwing him in a few games though.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 pm

I was reading an article on him two or three weeks back. In it, they spoke to Fabio Capello, who rates him highly, but recommended Chelsea put him out on loan before he'd be considered for an England first team call up.

It would be a good move by Chelsea, in my opinion. Just look what Jack Wilsheres spell at Bolton did for him and his career! And it's not like their lacking in that depatment either.