Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier league Squad announcements

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 am

Some very interesting omissions, Bellamy from Man City, Ramsey from Arsenal and lots more when I get the time to look :lol:
Ramsey under 21 so doesnt have to be included oops
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Premier league Squad announcements

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 am

Arsenal don't have to name Ramsey because he's under 21.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 am

Anyway their all in here for those that got the time to go through them ;) - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... l?offset=1

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 am

ihatealiens, isn't that last years? They've got WHU, Blackpool and Brum in there :D

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 am

ihatealiens wrote:Anyway their all in here for those that got the time to go through them ;) - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... l?offset=1

There last years !

Dafydd wrote:ihatealiens, isn't that last years? They've got WHU, Blackpool and Brum in there :D

Yeah just noticed that :lol: but the date on there is today's :lol: The sun have fucked up again :lol:

We should get Aaron Ramsey on a season long loan would be good :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 am

Easy msitake i only noticed because van der sar was with man united still an torres with liverpool and no balotelli shit like that

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am

I Was wondering how these have come out so early :shock: As Man City,like most clubs have not stopped getting players in.

IM sure these list have to be made by sometime in September :?:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am

Apparently the squad lists have to be submitted to the Premier League HQ once the summer window transfer closes on 31 August and unless there are exceptional circumstances the named squad cannot be altered or changed until January 2012.

Apologies for the error lads even some of us clever buggers feck up from time to time - can't be perfect all the time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:I Was wondering how these have come out so early :shock: As Man City,like most clubs have not stopped getting players in.

I THINK its early September, due to the transfer window closing 31st August? I might be wrong.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:59 am

Dafydd wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:I Was wondering how these have come out so early :shock: As Man City,like most clubs have not stopped getting players in.

I THINK its early September, due to the transfer window closing 31st August? I might be wrong.

Cheers Dafydd :ayatollah: and Ihatealins :ayatollah: