Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just been told its kicking off at Ikea

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:11 pm

I work at Comet on Newport Road, customer just told me theres been gang incidents at Ikea and elsewhere on that park. We have also been advised to take extra precautions in locking up tonight. :evil:

Hoping this wouldnt spread into Wales, particularly our great capital!

Hope its a false alarm

Re: Just been told its kicking off at Ikea

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:14 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:I work at Comet on Newport Road, customer just told me theres been gang incidents at Ikea and elsewhere on that park. We have also been advised to take extra precautions in locking up tonight. :evil:

Hope its a false alarm

stay safe steve, get bck to our quiet little village! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:I work at Comet on Newport Road, customer just told me theres been gang incidents at Ikea and elsewhere on that park. We have also been advised to take extra precautions in locking up tonight. :evil:

Hope its a false alarm

can you leave the shutter up mate,saves me struggling with a crowbar,my backs killing me :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Nothing happening down the bay, including Ikea/bay retail park. Lots of police around Queen St though. HMV shut 15mins early which is unusual for them. Whilst River Island emptied their window. A few security guards standing in the door of the shops between 630-7pm.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm

the dull fuckers couldnt assemble a 3 draw flat pack bedside cabinet :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:35 pm

To be honest I don't think it's a surprise where it's kicking off. Id imagine a lot of the people who are kicking off have no pride in their area and not being racist in any way but probably Somali. They have come here not integrated and stuck in their own groups this causes problems!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Splottoman wrote:To be honest I don't think it's a surprise where it's kicking off. Id imagine a lot of the people who are kicking off have no pride in their area and not being racist in any way but probably Somali. They have come here not integrated and stuck in their own groups this causes problems!

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm

ninianblue wrote:the dull fuckers couldnt assemble a 3 draw flat pack bedside cabinet :lol:

:lol:

That's the truth fam, innit?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Splottoman wrote:To be honest I don't think it's a surprise where it's kicking off. Id imagine a lot of the people who are kicking off have no pride in their area and not being racist in any way but probably Somali. They have come here not integrated and stuck in their own groups this causes problems!

No not racist at all - I bet some of your best friends are black.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:15 am

Splottoman wrote:
To be honest I don't think it's a surprise where it's kicking off. Id imagine a lot of the people who are kicking off have no pride in their area and not being racist in any way but probably Somali. They have come here not integrated and stuck in their own groups this causes problems!

Well my fiance is!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:21 am

Splottoman wrote:
Splottoman wrote:

Well my fiance is!
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:56 am

Hope its a false alarm

Unfortunately I was in Ikea from 5.30pm to 7.15pm last night :roll: I can assure you nothing was going on apart from pissed off husbands like me running around all of the retail park trying to get home in time to listen to the City game :evil: :lol:

These rumours are getting out of hand, there was no incident in Ikea or the retail park that I saw.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 am

I heard it had kicked off in Ikea too. They'd run out of Swedish meatballs

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I heard it had kicked off in Ikea too. They'd run out of Swedish meatballs

That bit is true, I had the last 15 :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I heard it had kicked off in Ikea too. They'd run out of Swedish meatballs

That bit is true, I had the last 15 :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I hope you get 3 years. Scum like you don't deserve things like that :lol: :lol: