Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any builders here

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 pm

my side wall of my front porch render is blown how much do you think it would cost to renew its about 10x5ft
also may need new guttering front and back ov a terraced house any info on cost and availabilty much apprecieated :ayatollah:

Re: any builders here

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Mate you are ooking at 200 for labour for the wall,2days1st day prep wall and put a scratch coat on 2nd day finish coat what eber it is dashing or fine finish,add 100 for guttering,judging by the size you have given two days to do the lot,plastering material around 40 quid,guttering depends on what type you want,,Plus 400 for compo on working on bluebirds house and a swans badge printed in to the render,, ;)

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

lol 180 and i let u av the job,you can even put a swan into the render if you like cos i got a big number 10 ready to piss over it :D think tha would look quite good actually :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Average cost to build a mud hut comes in at around £500 , so a porch should be significantly less than that :)

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate you are ooking at 200 for labour for the wall,2days1st day prep wall and put a scratch coat on 2nd day finish coat what eber it is dashing or fine finish,add 100 for guttering,judging by the size you have given two days to do the lot,plastering material around 40 quid,guttering depends on what type you want,,Plus 400 for compo on working on bluebirds house and a swans badge printed in to the render,, ;)

You stick to the fascia and soffit ya pikey c**t.

HOW CAN YOU PRICE A JOB YOU AINT SEEN...FECKING CHANCER!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I'll do it for £150 and as much tea as I can drink. I'm not a builder mind, never built anything in my life, not even sure what render is, but I'll give it a bash, I mean how hard can it be.

If you're a bird I won't mind you looking at my builders arse as well. I have got a cracking arse cleavage apparently, and I've recently had the crack waxed.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 am

Fao johnny,grow up you f*cking tit,the guy was asking for info.I give him a price what I would charge for two days labour for me and a labourer on the sizes he give as a guide.Ps been doing my job for a long time and I am a plasterer so I do now what I'm talking to about.f**k thet are some right knobs about.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

where abouts are you?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Www.McCann-builders.co.uk.