Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Much better hope they can play at future matches :ayatollah:

Re: Liking the band at the Wales game

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:02 pm

blue nile wrote:I belive they are called The Barry Horns :ayatollah:

Haha...love it

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

The trumpeter is a City season ticket holder, and plays in Paolo Nutini's live band!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm

they played while wandering around mill lane on the wales vs england game! awesome!

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah, I played football with one of the lads last year. Top man. Can't fault them. Adds a bit of atmosphere because without them the atmosphere tonight would have been embarrassing.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Just got back from the Wales game. The band were excellent, bit like the one the Holland fans have. Highlight of the night, to be honest. Small crowd. Actually, though, Darcy's goal was the highlight of the night :D :ayatollah: Bit of a late flourish, but we were well beaten. Difficult to see where the next win is coming from. Better news from Oxford though. Don't like it when the CCFC and Wales games clash :( Went to the Burton game last season, Wales tonight. Have not recovered from the WHU trip yet :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 am

I was 1 of about 50 sat in the Grange Family Stand next to 150 noisy Auzzies ....... have to say apart from Courtney the band was the highlight of the nite , even though why did they play " I just cant get enough " ? :lol: :lol:

Wales were shocking again and at times played like a clueless team of talented individuals who cant play as a team ..... long high balls to Earnie up front FFS :evil:

Then again 1 or 2 should never be internationals and on the performances last nite from so called Prem players then Swansea will struggle and as for Bellamy then Id rather NOT have him and spend the money elsewhere im afraid , Bale and Ramsey obviously didnt want to be there either !!!