Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Two cardiff chavs nicked over facebook group

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -29217905/

I kid you not there was a facebook group yesterday called "lets mash up queen street wednesday night 22.00" and a load of clowns were talking about raiding shops. I even bet they were suprised when they got nicked. :lol:

Re: Two cardiff chavs nicked over facebook group

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 am

Would not be surprised at all.Enough of those loons in grangetown very surprised they never tried it on. :o :old:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 am

good the little cunts :twisted:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 pm

i was in town earlier and noticed primark was broken into. also know that the JD sports down the bay was broken into along with one or two other shops i think. glad it wasn't on a big scale but bit disappointed they've broken into some shops.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm

lewis91 wrote:i was in town earlier and noticed primark was broken into. also know that the JD sports down the bay was broken into along with one or two other shops i think. glad it wasn't on a big scale but bit disappointed they've broken into some shops.

PRIMARK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F@KING GYPPOS

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 am

it's true blue.. waaayyyy see what i did there ;) :lol: :lol: yeah primark was done in. i'm sure they had a trolley full of clothes which is what? about a tenner? :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:32 am

lewis91 wrote:it's true blue.. waaayyyy see what i did there ;) :lol: :lol: yeah primark was done in. i'm sure they had a trolley full of clothes which is what? about a tenner? :lol:

i heard one of newports county councillors was on facebook trying to encourage yobs to rampage through newport city centre on wednesday night
he was devestated when nothing happened as newport city council were hoping for a minimum of 1 million pounds worth of improvements to the town centre after the dust had settled :lol:
mind you in fairness what self respecting looter would turn over poundstretcher

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 am

steve davies wrote:
lewis91 wrote:it's true blue.. waaayyyy see what i did there ;) :lol: :lol: yeah primark was done in. i'm sure they had a trolley full of clothes which is what? about a tenner? :lol:

i heard one of newports county councillors was on facebook trying to encourage yobs to rampage through newport city centre on wednesday night
he was devestated when nothing happened as newport city council were hoping for a minimum of 1 million pounds worth of improvements to the town centre after the dust had settled :lol:
mind you in fairness what self respecting looter would turn over poundstretcher

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 am

cardiffray wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2011/08/11/five-arrested-in-wales-over-attempts-to-incite-riots-through-social-media-91466-29217905/

I kid you not there was a facebook group yesterday called "lets mash up queen street wednesday night 22.00" and a load of clowns were talking about raiding shops. I even bet they were suprised when they got nicked. :lol:

No surprise they didn't really as they thought that no time for this was posted up. They understand the clock goes up to 12, but after that, they haven't a clue what 13.00, 14.00, 15.00, etc means at all. 22.00 is way too advanced for them :lol: :lol: