Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carling Cup Draw and Swan***

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 pm

I really think we will pull the jacks out at some stage, just got one of them feelings and nor a good one neither!

Re: Carling Cup Draw and Swan***

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:I really think we will pull the jacks out at some stage, just got one of them feelings and nor a good one neither!

If we have them in Cardiff we'll beat them - NO DOUBTING that for me :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm

i said the same. we will have them home and stuff them! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 pm

We would have to be at home to have any chance tbh , and a full strengthen team :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:We would have to be at home to have any chance tbh , and a full strengthen team :ayatollah:

they aint that good. i think there teams weaker than last year imo :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 pm

i might be wrong, but arent we seeded so we'll only get lower championship or lower league

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:36 pm

no seeds in the carling cup fella all balls in one bowl and pulled out one by one

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 pm

pointless drawing a small prem team like swans or wigan. liverpool should be in the 2nd round as they aint in europe, so lets draw them. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:I really think we will pull the jacks out at some stage, just got one of them feelings and nor a good one neither!

Do you think they give a shit about the carling cup?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:

Do you think they give a shit about the carling cup?

Be the only time they'll get a chance of winning a game this season :D ... Unless they get an easy F.A Cup run!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 pm

As the old cliches go, they have 38 cup finals to look forward too, cupgames are not welcomed if your struggling. Look what happened to Birmingham

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Amazes me you think you will beat us,we are a stronger side then last season,still got the team spirit,and you are going through a translation period.I believe you were stronger last year then you are now,and in the last few years we have had the upper hand.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:We would have to be at home to have any chance tbh , and a full strengthen team :ayatollah:

they aint that good. i think there teams weaker than last year imo :ayatollah:

Not really fussed myself but I am interested on us having a weaker side than last year

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Amazes me you think you will beat us,we are a stronger side then last season,still got the team spirit,and you are going through a translation period.I believe you were stronger last year then you are now,and in the last few years we have had the upper hand.

translation period he he :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Amazes me you think you will beat us,we are a stronger side then last season,still got the team spirit,and you are going through a translation period.I believe you were stronger last year then you are now,and in the last few years we have had the upper hand.

translation period he he :lol:

Made me laugh too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, how do he know about the team spirit and it being a stronger side? They have not even played a competitive game yet :dontknow:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm

no! last season you had the upper hand but years before that it was us finishing above you.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:47 am

Last season was the only time you beat us in years my man,and our team spirit is good because of the way the coaches work and the players ther.and how can you say we are weaker now then last year?we lost a keeper,got the dutch no 2 to replace him,lost pratly who did not play as much and a striker who was on loan at the end of the season,and we brought in four new quality players,so how can you say we are a weaker team.you had a good win over a poor west ham team on the day,and a extra time win over oxford ffs,let's wait untill 10 games in before you start say you will beat us or you arw better..

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 am

swansealad69 wrote:Last season was the only time you beat us in years my man,and our team spirit is good because of the way the coaches work and the players ther.and how can you say we are weaker now then last year?we lost a keeper,got the dutch no 2 to replace him,lost pratly who did not play as much and a striker who was on loan at the end of the season,and we brought in four new quality players,so how can you say we are a weaker team.you had a good win over a poor west ham team on the day,and a extra time win over oxford ffs,let's wait untill 10 games in before you start say you will beat us or you arw better..

what about the season before when we also beat you? 2-1 chopra.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

swansealad69 wrote:Last season was the only time you beat us in years my man,and our team spirit is good because of the way the coaches work and the players ther.and how can you say we are weaker now then last year?we lost a keeper,got the dutch no 2 to replace him,lost pratly who did not play as much and a striker who was on loan at the end of the season,and we brought in four new quality players,so how can you say we are a weaker team.you had a good win over a poor west ham team on the day,and a extra time win over oxford ffs,let's wait untill 10 games in before you start say you will beat us or you arw better..

There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin; and i'm not even going to count the mistakes with your spelling, punctuation and grammar.

The championship results for Cardiff vs Swansea since you came up from league one, i'm pretty sure are as follows:

2-2
2-2
3-2 to the Jack Bastards
2-1 to the Bluebirds
1-0 Jack Bastards (scored by a player who turned you down this season even though you're in the prem)
1-0 Bluebirds (Bellamy's class, class goal at the shitty liberty)

So it's pretty much honours even.

As for your signings...well I won't exactly rushing to put any of them in my fantasy football team. Lita? Routledge? Watch them crash and burn at prem level.

As for beating a poor West Ham side, well time will tell how we do over the season but the West Ham side we've beaten are widely regarded as a lot better than their side last year, having brought in the likes of Matt Taylor (who will be fantastic at this level) and that prick Kevin Nolan. They also boasted the likes of Scott Parker, Robert Green and Carlton Cole. What's more is all of these players know how to play together against basically a brand new Cardiff side. So you can't really say they were poor. Infact, some even considered it a 'cup final' for us!

As for the Oxford game, well it was a cup game. Cup games are known for their upsets and don't generally have a bearing on where your team are. Infact, it's a chance to give second team players a run out. We did this, and as a result of losing so many players for international call ups (hehe) we played some youth players, too. And we still won the game, showing strength in depth as well as promise in our youth side.

I know it's only 2 games, but your points are completely invalid.

You Jack piece of shit :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 am

swansealad69 wrote:Last season was the only time you beat us in years my man,and our team spirit is good because of the way the coaches work and the players ther.and how can you say we are weaker now then last year?we lost a keeper,got the dutch no 2 to replace him,lost pratly who did not play as much and a striker who was on loan at the end of the season,and we brought in four new quality players,so how can you say we are a weaker team.you had a good win over a poorwest hamteam on the day,and a[b]extra time win over [b]oxford ffs,let's wait untill 10 games in before you start say you will beat us or you arw better..

Spelling, punctuation and grammar errors are in bold. :D

P.S. Don't think I have ever used Bold so much in my life.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 am

First thing,don't give s toss about my spelling as I'm doing just fine as I am,second when I said a poor west ham side I meant on the day,as every pundit said the same.The argument was that you would beat us if drawn in the cup,notice you not have an opinion on that,rather yo pick the easyer topics.You are a weaker side then last year by a country mile,yes you have a better manager but a weaker team,
as for our selfs we are we have brought in decent players who fit our system and the way we play.
All you have done is bring in players to make up a team after so many jumped your sinking shit club,
ther are 1 or 2 decent players ther(you had for free)but the rest are to make a team..miller and earnshaw ffs,not looking at future are you.Anyway I hope we do play you because over the last few years we have played you off the park barr once and with your team and ours now ther is no comparison.We may not ignight the prem and may struggle,but we are light years ahead of you,you f*cking usless pice of shit,,

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am

Ps you allso scored a goal by a player on loan,cost you further det and for some one who loves you ain't to keen on comung back,and by the way the other game we lost is when that paki fat gambling tw*t cheated,and even he (who was a hero to you scummers for so long) has jumped your sinking club and even slaged off cardiiff and said how great is new fans are..your a joke mate,some tidy lads on here,your a tw*t mate keep dugging.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am

Digging,,(ust for you) ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 am

swansealad69 wrote:First thing,don't give s toss about my spelling as I'm doing just fine as I am,second when I said a poor west ham side I meant on the day,as every pundit said the same.The argument was that you would beat us if drawn in the cup,notice you not have an opinion on that,rather yo pick the easyer topics.You are a weaker side then last year by a country mile,yes you have a better manager but a weaker team,
as for our selfs we are we have brought in decent players who fit our system and the way we play.
All you have done is bring in players to make up a team after so many jumped your sinking shit club,
ther are 1 or 2 decent players ther(you had for free)but the rest are to make a team..miller and earnshaw ffs,not looking at future are you.Anyway I hope we do play you because over the last few years we have played you off the park barr once and with your team and ours now ther is no comparison.We may not ignight the prem and may struggle,but we are light years ahead of you,you f*cking usless pice of shit,,

Okay, now for everyone else in English: -

First thing, I don't give a toss about my spelling as I'm doing just fine as I am. Secondly when I said a poor West Ham side, I meant on the day as was claimed by every pundit. The argument was that you would beat us if drawn in the cup, notice you do not have an opinion on that, you would rather pick the easier topics. You are a weaker side than last year by a country mile, yes you have a better manager, but a weaker team.
As for ourselves, we have brought in decent players who fit our system and the way we play. All you have done is bring in players to make up a team after so many jumped your sinking ship of a club.
There are 1 or 2 decent players there that you had for free, but the rest are to make a team. I mean, Miller and Earnshaw for god sake, hardly looking at future are you? Anyway I hope we do play you because over the last few years we have played you off the park, with the exception of one occassion. And with your team and ours now there is no comparison. We may not set the prem alight, and may struggle, but we are light years ahead of you, and your usless pice of shit for a club.

No need to thank me Swansealad69! :D

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

swansealad69 wrote:Ps you allso scored a goal by a player on loan,cost you further det and for some one who loves you ain't to keen on comung back,and by the way the other game we lost is when that paki fat gambling tw*t cheated,and even he (who was a hero to you scummers for so long) has jumped your sinking club and even slaged off cardiiff and said how great is new fans are..your a joke mate,some tidy lads on here,your a tw*t mate keep dugging.

how did chops cheat when he put 2 past you? the only cheat that day was nobhead ash williams fouling our keeper for your goal from a corner. BTW you didnt play us off the park either.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

swansealad69 wrote:Ps you allso scored a goal by a player on loan,cost you further det and for some one who loves you ain't to keen on comung back,and by the way the other game we lost is when that paki fat gambling tw*t cheated,and even he (who was a hero to you scummers for so long) has jumped your sinking club and even slaged off cardiiff and said how great is new fans are..your a joke mate,some tidy lads on here,your a tw*t mate keep dugging.

You really are a despicable racist c**t, aren't you?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 pm

player on loan in Bellamy yes. So Emnes wasn't on loan when he scored the winner against us?
earlier you said we beat you last season for first time in years?!

what about the season before that?

are you even a swa**ea fan? you know f**k ALL :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 pm

For a start he's part Indian, not a 'paki' as you state (you racist tw*t). Even if he was a 'paki' what bearing does that have on anything? I wonder if you support the black people in your team?

Secondly, why are you getting so riled up, calling me a piece of shit etc? I thought this was banter, infact I always quite respected you for seeing it that way, but your reaction is f*cking pathetic :lol: .

Third, I didn't write about the cup because I merely forgot that point, as I was busy trouncing you on the others. For the record I think it'd be a hell of a game with an atmosphere to match, as are most derbies.

Fourth, no one jumped our 'sinking shit club' Most left because they were on loan. Oli and Bellamy publicy stated that they'd like to come back, and i'm sure others such as Koumas would jump at the opportunity. Chopra was sold, and Malky decided not to take Bothroyd back, despite the fact that he was being touted to us by his agent.

We are looking to the future with the signings of Mason and Gestede, as well as a host of youth players we gave professional contracts to a month or two ago. Some of them played against Oxford.

You sad Swansea c**t :D

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Digging,,(ust for you) ;)

You are kidding me right? "(ust for you)" - You have got to be f*cking joking, there is no way can somebody be that dull! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Before you slag some one you u prick read the post you are adding to,it helps.ps not a racist c**t by the way,iv got a colored partner,just don't like that cheating c**t.And please don't keep bringing loan payets in to it ffs,you lot are the kinks of it.And by the way busy hooligan,lol,busy puting me I place yawn yawn,typical scumdiff c**t you are giveing it large wile at a distance.And if mocking my education is all of you cave dwelling valley wankers can do then its game over.argument won lads.