Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Carling Cup Draw and Swan***

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Before you slag some one you u prick read the post you are adding to,it helps.ps not a racist c**t by the way,iv got a colored partner,just don't like that cheating c**t.And please don't keep bringing loan payets in to it ffs,you lot are the kinks of it.And by the way busy hooligan,lol,busy puting me I place yawn yawn,typical scumdiff c**t you are giveing it large wile at a distance.And if mocking my education is all of you cave dwelling valley wankers can do then its game over.argument won lads.

Even Google can't translate that.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

nerd wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Before you slag some one you u prick read the post you are adding to,it helps.ps not a racist c**t by the way,iv got a colored partner,just don't like that cheating c**t.And please don't keep bringing loan payets in to it ffs,you lot are the kinks of it.And by the way busy hooligan,lol,busy puting me I place yawn yawn,typical scumdiff c**t you are giveing it large wile at a distance.And if mocking my education is all of you cave dwelling valley wankers can do then its game over.argument won lads.

Even Google can't translate that.

No but I will give it a go: - :D

Before you slag someone off you prick read the post you are adding to, it helps. By the way I am not a racist c**t, I have got a coloured partner, I just don't like that cheating c**t (Chopra). Oh and please don't keep bringing loan paymets into it for god's sake, you lot are the kings of it. Furthermore busy hooligan, busy putting me in my place yawn yawn, typical Cardiff c**t you are giving it large while at a distance. And if mocking my education is all you cave dwelling, Valley wankers can do, then it's game over. The argument has reached it's conclusion.

Ok, now it's in English. Let's slate: -

1. Coloured partner - I believe the Politically Correct term is Black (surely you would know this having a black partner?).
2. Did Chopra cheat for both the goals?
3. And I can mock a hell of a lot more than your education if you would like.
4. As a previous poster said, you clearly know nothing about Swansea, let alone football in general, so why don't you crawl back to the 6 fingered forum.

Kind Regards,

Droopy :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm

You say i'm giving it large from a distance, but that's kind of stating the obvious isn't it? It's an internet forum, am I meant to come up to your caravan and tell you to your face?

Also, does your black partner know that you're coming on here and slagging off ethnic minorities? Or is it OK as long as it's against 'pakis'?

You say argument one, but you're the one getting riled up over the internet. Sad Swansea c**t :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

By the way, before you start giving me all the alpha male bullshit, NO I wouldn't say it to your face if it meant I was going to get hit, NO i'm not pretending to be hard behind a computer, I know i'm not at all a fighter. I'm pretty comfortable with that, to be honest, i'm not hiding behind anything. The hooligan858 thing, by the way, is NOT because I consider myself a hooligan, far from it, it's not even to do with football it's just an msn username I came up with when I was 13. Just know all that stuff, you thick f*cking tw*t, before you start with the threats of physical violence, as i'm sure somebody with your ahemLIMITEDahem education would do.

Just to end your bullshit before you say it.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Had to jump in here....wtf do you mean typical Cardiff giving it large from a distance?

Are you real or do you live in the delusional world as documented by your 'Roid head leader in his book about Swansea braves who, despite overwhelming odds, beat Cardiff up ad nauseum before conquering the world and then.....THE UNIVERSE! 8-)

Mind you, I have to hand it to you...with battle honours such as

1988: Against all odds a crack team of two hundred heroes chased 12 Cardiff baddies onto the beach, some into the sea.
1994: One thousand hardened veterans fend off a nasty family section by fearlessly throwing seats at them.
2002: A "well dressed" elite squad entered enemy territory in limosines before smashing a window and unfortunately getting arrested before they could tear those Cardiff bums limb from limb :evil:

The moral of this story: .....erm, not really sure, but I DO know that those Jack Army/Swansea Riot Squad/Mini Angels/Business Executive Travellers Association....well...they're hard like 8-)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Tut tut,goung to go now,but before I do may I say thank you to the guy who is sad enough to try and and get a laugh at re typing my post.
Must say a poor attempt to wind some one up,s I don't realy care to be honest.
As for the hooligan,was wondering why you had that as your name,to be honest I think you should change it as if you are older then 10 its a bit child like,and if you are not much of a guy then you are making a complete nob of your self by give it large but can't has you say back it up.
And finally the typical blue terd who jumped in at the end,Been going to the derbys for over 20 years and seen a lot,but other then the 91 game when credit were due you did have a tidy mob down,we have taken it to you or attempted to on more ocasions then you have at us,I'm not going to go on about it but this is true.
And by the way 91 before the game I think you will find that you got well done on the high st.Ps not sure how many lads exactly ran in to the sea but ther were more then 12,and they were brave give it to some untill they were unstuck.If you you going to go around shouting the odds lads don't cry when you come unstuck.lol was funny tho watching them change ther tune when confronted by a biger mob,even the ob ook the pis out of you.But I'm a lying jack basterd who can't spell so how would I know hey.[url];)[/url]

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:55 pm

SwanseaLad.......mate, maybe you were in different places to me (different fekin universe by the sound of it ;) ).

All I'll say is Swansea was always a happy hunting ground throughout the eighties until early nineties when the bans came into force and then bubble trips came into play. It was always easy! ...now come on ...stop kidding yourself ...you know what Mammy says about telling fibs :D Once you showed in Cardiff, the seat throwing incident and then you turned up so late and claimed a result by legging people arriving late to the game from work.

Oh sorry, twice you actually showed...the second time when your heroes (roid headed top boys to a man :lol: ) took a bad beating in Canton...as captured by the much viewed and readily available CCTV cameras....thirty odd of you, legged by half a dozen men .... :D got to stop now, I just wet 'em :D

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm

WTF are you on mate,80s I was ther,yea you had mobs but you did f**k all bar once you smashed giles sports window in the quadrant,another time you come on the pitch from under the east and came as far as the north bank and ran back when swansea started to come on through the police lines.You got totaly smashed down the front near the guildhall,again when you come out on to the mumbles road and swansea come over the grass mounds you wouldn't come any further untill ob made ther mark.
And at yours in the freindly we come to the coparation I think it was called and you looked the doors,or what about when we got on the shutlle bus and made our way to a pub across from your castle and even tould your lads wher we were,they even come up to see and still nothing,then we went to the owing pub and then made our way to the ground,you were shit just bouncing about but no action.
And again we came up in limos again trying to avoid ob,our lads tould you
what our plans wher and were to go,and by chance the ob new exactly every thing and rounded the 5 limos up.And by the way I was ther that night at the exchange and yes it come on top quit heavy, but the job was done and at first the lads inside would not come out,only when our lads started going back to the vans did you come out all tooled up.And by the way you claim a result thet,let's get one thing straight we took it to you with 30lads and you new we were coming.It kicked off in side big time and I had a few bottles over my head,tell me do you realy think that by the time you had the bottle to come out the 16 or so lads left had any chance with ob sirens and you lot coming out tooled up.Sory mate but no f*cking chance wr had just caused serious afray,I wernt hanging around.The truth is we again took it to you.Somthing that you can never say you have done.You only turn up in numbers and smash things..Anyway them days are long gone,.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

before you jack b*stard say a loan player scored against you, does it really matter? A loan player scored for you against us last season that negro Emnes.. so f**k you.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Been down that road knob head allready,a good idea would be to read the posts before you say somthing and make your self look a bigger c**t then what you are.ffs

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:WTF are you on mate,80s I was ther,yea you had mobs but you did f**k all bar once you smashed giles sports window in the quadrant,another time you come on the pitch from under the east and came as far as the north bank and ran back when swansea started to come on through the police lines.You got totaly smashed down the front near the guildhall,again when you come out on to the mumbles road and swansea come over the grass mounds you wouldn't come any further untill ob made ther mark.
And at yours in the freindly we come to the coparation I think it was called and you looked the doors,or what about when we got on the shutlle bus and made our way to a pub across from your castle and even tould your lads wher we were,they even come up to see and still nothing,then we went to the owing pub and then made our way to the ground,you were shit just bouncing about but no action.
And again we came up in limos again trying to avoid ob,our lads tould you
what our plans wher and were to go,and by chance the ob new exactly every thing and rounded the 5 limos up.And by the way I was ther that night at the exchange and yes it come on top quit heavy, but the job was done and at first the lads inside would not come out,only when our lads started going back to the vans did you come out all tooled up.And by the way you claim a result thet,let's get one thing straight we took it to you with 30lads and you new we were coming.It kicked off in side big time and I had a few bottles over my head,tell me do you realy think that by the time you had the bottle to come out the 16 or so lads left had any chance with ob sirens and you lot coming out tooled up.Sory mate but no f*cking chance wr had just caused serious afray,I wernt hanging around.The truth is we again took it to you.Somthing that you can never say you have done.You only turn up in numbers and smash things..Anyway them days are long gone,.

2002, you come to cardiff in limo's then go straight into town and start abusing shoppers and office workers. why did'nt you go down canton?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Its like something out of a fairy story :D
Trying to avoid the police :D smash a window, shout Jack Army and get arrested...in the City Centre ffs!
I was there mush I was there....well wherever you've apparently been through the eighties, it obviously hasn't been where you should have been.Trying to 'claim victories for the Exchange, for '91, for '84, NY Day 87, NY Day '79, Boxing Day '89. What you've always done is pick on stragglers, shoppers, outnumbered groups...that's your victories.

Enough of this now, this is getting tedious and downright boring. Everyone knows the truth, including you deep down in that area of your brain that you rarely visit called Reality.

Goebels and the Nazi propaganda machine have taught you lot well...the more you repeat lies eventually people accept them as the truth...a metaphor for your city perhaps?

Tara Mush...keep on keeping it real eh ;)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm

what education :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Braclablue,you are right about one think mate,its getting boring.
Pepole do now the truth and it ain't your version of it,but let's leave it at that as I will say white and you blue and neather will back down,and as we ain't face to face it a pointless experience.All the best for the season.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:27 am

Let yourself down on that one which just proves you cant polish a turd!!!!!! :ayatollah: