Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So the Curfew idea wasn't so mad after all!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:A few months ago an elected member made the national news calling for a curfew. At the time he was branded all sorts by the left wing media yet now even Labour members of Parliament are now asking for one to be put in place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/13855815

However I bet he won't have an apology from anyone who thought differently at the time.

Self praise is no recomendation Adam. :roll:

You also forget to mention you are currently suspended because of the way you behave as a councillor :roll:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Midfield general wrote:
polo wrote:
Midfield general wrote:A few months ago an elected member made the national news calling for a curfew. At the time he was branded all sorts by the left wing media yet now even Labour members of Parliament are now asking for one to be put in place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/13855815

However I bet he won't have an apology from anyone who thought differently at the time.

Self praise is no recomendation Adam. :roll:

You also forget to mention you are currently suspended because of the way you behave as a councillor :roll:

Adams suspended because he spoke out about council tenants being overcharged £11.1 Million pounds. If every councillor spoke out like that then the overcharging wouldnt have happened in the first place.

Why are you speaking about yourself in the 3rd person you weirdo?

Are you forgetting I actually know you?!?!?!?!!

You speak out about a lot of things because you are a councillor for two reasons - the money and media attention. You dont give a shit about the people of the gurnos.

Theres not a week goes by you are airing some bollocks in the Merthyr Express. You always get caught out in the end so I dont know why you bother!?!?!?

A good liar has to be clever.
Last edited by polo on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 pm

In areas where there is high crime I am in favour of curfews but only as a temporary measure. After all this is a free country and we should embrace that. That is not to say however we shouldn't be tough once crimes are commited and in situations of disorder force must be used to bring calm to the streets. The dificult step is to ensuring the causes are dealt with and stopping a reoccurance of recent scenes. That's the tough bit that our politicians dont like and seem to do very little about. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 pm

There is a difference between suggesting a temporary curfew because of out of the ordinary riots, and suggesting a permanent curfew because of a bit of crime.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Midfield general wrote::lol:

:lol: busted

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Midfield general wrote::lol:

:lol: busted

Talking about busted i like your avatar :D