Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Segregation at CCS!!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:28 pm

I was down Welsh game yesterday and I noticed the end of Ninian Stand by Away end there was some segregated, have the police tOld Cardiff City to do it or is it just for Bristol City game Sunday? I never noticed it there before does anyone know why they have done it for? :ayatollah:

Re: Segregation at CCS!!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 pm

i think the segregation area has been increased for the whole season.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:10 pm

lewis91 wrote:i think the segregation area has been increased for the whole season.

Correct :o :o

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Im a bit baffled by this...whats the motive for doing it?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 pm

yeah they moved me over from my usual seat i was right on the end of 118 where ther segregation started now i have a different seat same rover about 7 seats over

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:yeah they moved me over from my usual seat i was right on the end of 118 where ther segregation started now i have a different seat same rover about 7 seats over

Jamie, they gotta keep you Cardiff Casuals away from the segregation line to protect the poor visiting fans! Only jokin' mate! See you on Sunday. Teza.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 pm

TERRYB wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:yeah they moved me over from my usual seat i was right on the end of 118 where ther segregation started now i have a different seat same rover about 7 seats over

Jamie, they gotta keep you Cardiff Casuals away from the segregation line to protect the poor visiting fans! Only jokin' mate! See you on Sunday. Teza.

alright tezza CC mad fucker :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am

stupid decision but the only reason i can think of is millwall, west ham, leeds etc being in the same league? i'm probably wrong tbh

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm

JonScam wrote:Im a bit baffled by this...whats the motive for doing it?

erm....West Ham, Milwall, Leeds and Cardiff.