Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hearing Sirens All Day !

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I Know i live in Llanrumney but i have heared unsuall amounts of Sirens and fireworks going off !

Anyone know if any trouble occuring around and about ?

Re: Hearing Sirens All Day !

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 pm

only in your own mind :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Weird, I'm currently about three streets away from you and I've heard nothing all day and ive got my windows open.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:48 pm

It's pissing down with rain - more effective than the police

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm

stan106 wrote:It's pissing down with rain - more effective than the police

Wish I was back in Abergavenny it's f*cking hot there apparently :x

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm

typenamehere wrote:Weird, I'm currently about three streets away from you and I've heard nothing all day and ive got my windows open.

You must be deff mate :shock:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Are you paronoid or something all your posts are about rioting or things connected to it. Get a life mate.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm

canton blue wrote:Are you paronoid or something all your posts are about rioting or things connected to it. Get a life mate.

f**k Off Mate

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:26 pm

:lol: TheTrueBlue7, I've got this image of you now living in a nuclear bomb shelter, straggly beard, bits of spaghetti hoops in that beard, glasses and a sense of uncontrollable excitable paranoia. It's ok mate, we're here to help! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I Know i live in Llanrumney but i have heared unsuall amounts of Sirens and fireworks going off !

Anyone know if any trouble occuring around and about ?

I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but even you must know it's Guy Fawkes night.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Zabier wrote::lol: TheTrueBlue7, I've got this image of you now living in a nuclear bomb shelter, straggly beard, bits of spaghetti hoops in that beard, glasses and a sense of uncontrollable excitable paranoia. It's ok mate, we're here to help! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: