Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHOS BOYCOTTING THE BEER AT HALF TIME ON SUNDAY ?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Drink all you can pre - match but as far as paying 3.70 a pint Compass go f**k yourselves .
1.SHIT PINT
2.SHIT PRICE
3.SHIT SERVICE

Compass who own the kiosks on the concourse who sell beeer are taking the piss out of us lads 3.70 for a pint in a recession i for one am taking a stand against this , for all those who chose to buy one for this price are letting them win wit ridicalous prices of food and beer . :ayatollah:

Re: WHOS BOYCOTTING THE BEER AT HALF TIME ON SUNDAY ?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I will be joining you. No way will I be paying £3.70 a pint! :evil: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:07 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Drink all you can pre - match but as far as paying 3.70 a pint Compass go f**k yourselves .
1.SHIT PINT
2.SHIT PRICE
3.SHIT SERVICE

Compass who own the kiosks on the concourse who sell beeer are taking the piss out of us lads 3.70 for a pint in a recession i for one am taking a stand against this , for all those who chose to buy one for this price are letting them win wit ridicalous prices of food and beer . :ayatollah:

I wouldn't pay £3.70 for 4 fosters - so I'm with you brother :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:08 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Drink all you can pre - match but as far as paying 3.70 a pint Compass go f**k yourselves .
1.SHIT PINT
2.SHIT PRICE
3.SHIT SERVICE

Prices not bad really - what recession? , i think they should charge £7 a pint with a prawn sandwich.....lol :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
1.SHIT PINT
2.SHIT PRICE
3.SHIT SERVICE

Prices not bad really - what recession? , i think they should charge £7 a pint with a prawn sandwich.....lol :oops: :oops: :oops:

This aint the fuckin Liberty :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:13 pm

I will be having one, driving 400 miles there n back so I can have one pint and I'd prefer the money to go to the club rather than a pub :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Shit service? Its hardly fine dining where you expect to be waited on hand and foot. :roll:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 pm

01443casual wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:
1.SHIT PINT
2.SHIT PRICE
3.SHIT SERVICE

This aint the fuckin Liberty :lol:

The liberty X stadium charge Half a rat bap with fries for £8 but £4 if you have 6 fingers on each hand. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:25 pm

A beer at half time? That would mean leaving the game before the half time whistle!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I will be having one, driving 400 miles there n back so I can have one pint and I'd prefer the money to go to the club rather than a pub :D

I would agree with you there only one problem THE MONEY COMPASS MAKE ISNT GOING INTO CCFC AT ALL just to let you know. So with that information people should boycott it for that reason alone :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I will be having one, driving 400 miles there n back so I can have one pint and I'd prefer the money to go to the club rather than a pub :D

I'll meet you outside with a freezing cold can if you like mate!

f**k Compass.. they are raping us. The club aint getting that much
out of them

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:

out of them

Well done Taffy thats what i was just saying CCFC dont get fucka ll if anything from Compass lads time to rebel against this stupid price increase if you pay it they will increase it again and again and again time to make a stand :ayatollah: f**k the pint at half time i will wait 90 minutes then hit the locals afterwards rather support the ;local community rather than some business called Compass i never heared off f**k em :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 pm

£3 in the Ninian pub last nite .

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 pm

1.SHIT PINT
2.SHIT PRICE
3.SHIT SERVICE

They can shove it whole heartedly up their f*cking arses.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm

1.SHIT PINT
2.SHIT PRICE
3.SHIT SERVICE

I will also be giving it a miss. I'll have a few more in the Duke of Clarence instead after our great win :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:£3 in the Ninian pub last nite .

You should boycott that shithole as well Martyn :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm

No beer for me at the ccs

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm

I actually think the SA at the CCS is the best I have had, says more for how shit Brains pubs and their beer is.

I think I should form CAMRAACCS

Come on, you know what that stands for

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:I actually think the SA at the CCS is the best I have had, says more for how shit Brains pubs and their beer is.

I think I should form CAMRAACCS

Come on, you know what that stands for

CAMRAACCS ? :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:28 pm

taffyapple wrote:

out of them

Cool, may be the corporation then after our cold can lol :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

the money from any compass food and beer sales go to compass, ridsdale took a one off payment instead of a percentage of any profits, i think he sold this agreement for 10 years.
i won't be paying it myself, but for those that do want a beer please don't think by drinking in the ground you are putting money into the club cos you are not.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Fine mate wasn't aware of that,

I won't be having one then :ayatollah: robbing bastards

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 pm

i like having a beer a half time so i will have one, looking forward to the queue's beiong shorter to be honest

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

neeball wrote:i like having a beer a half time so i will have one, looking forward to the queue's beiong shorter to be honest

even at 3.70 ? each to their own

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:28 pm

will definately not be drinking in there before ko, stay in my local for an extra. it's a toughy but i enjoy a half time pint too much. i might boycott this weekend to make a little point, depends on the score!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Everyone will be boycotting ...... That is untill half time comes and people think "feck it i need drink to enjoy myself"

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 pm

by BigGwynram » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Sorry to tell you but its all of us who make the food prices, because they will charge us what ever they can get away with, if they put the price of a pint up to a tenner and we keep paying it, then they will keep charging it and rub their hands.

On the other hand if everyone stops buying it because its to expensive, then they will be forced to drop the price to a level where people will buy it, making a smaller profit per item, but at least selling more volume, its market forces and we are part of the market, the solution is in mine and your hands, if no one buys anything for two weeks running, watch the prices drop.

totally agree well said Gwyn :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:by BigGwynram » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Sorry to tell you but its all of us who make the food prices, because they will charge us what ever they can get away with, if they put the price of a pint up to a tenner and we keep paying it, then they will keep charging it and rub their hands.

On the other hand if everyone stops buying it because its to expensive, then they will be forced to drop the price to a level where people will buy it, making a smaller profit per item, but at least selling more volume, its market forces and we are part of the market, the solution is in mine and your hands, if no one buys anything for two weeks running, watch the prices drop.

totally agree well said Gwyn :ayatollah:

Yup, agreed.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:44 pm

droopy wrote:I will be joining you. No way will I be paying £3.70 a pint! :evil: :ayatollah:

get the trust to sort this one out 3.70 they are having a laugh the bitter they serve is crapp why cant they get jon smiths and strongbow on tap instesd this isnt london its cardiff south wales

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:48 pm

WE WILL BE HELPING THE CLUB BY BOYCOTTING THE FOOD AND DRINK.

COMPASS WILL WALK IF WE STOP USING THEIR OUTLETS. THEY WILL
NOT RUN A BUSINESS AT A LOSS.

THEN CARDIFF CITY CAN RE-EMPLOY ALL THE COMPASS STAFF AND
RUN THE BUSINESS EXACTLY AS IT WAS BEFORE, BUT AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES, AND ALL THE PROFIT GOING BACK INTO THE CLUB

SO f**k COMPASS - BOYCOTT THEM FOR FOOD AND DRINK, THEY HAVE
NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CLUB, THEY ARE THE LAST BAD MEMORY OF
A CROOK CALLED PETER RIDSDALE WHO MADE A TIDY PENNY OUT OF THE
CONTRACT ;)