Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHOS BOYCOTTING THE BEER AT HALF TIME ON SUNDAY ?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 pm

I'll be boycotting the boycott and getting them down me before the game and during half time!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:29 pm

taffyapple wrote:WE WILL BE HELPING THE CLUB BY BOYCOTTING THE FOOD AND DRINK.

COMPASS WILL WALK IF WE STOP USING THEIR OUTLETS. THEY WILL
NOT RUN A BUSINESS AT A LOSS.

THEN CARDIFF CITY CAN RE-EMPLOY ALL THE COMPASS STAFF AND
RUN THE BUSINESS EXACTLY AS IT WAS BEFORE, BUT AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES, AND ALL THE PROFIT GOING BACK INTO THE CLUB

SO f**k COMPASS - BOYCOTT THEM FOR FOOD AND DRINK, THEY HAVE
NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CLUB, THEY ARE THE LAST BAD MEMORY OF
A CROOK CALLED PETER RIDSDALE WHO MADE A TIDY PENNY OUT OF THE
CONTRACT ;)

I'm all for this, COMPLETE BOYCOTT.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 pm

My hip flask is already filled and waiting for Sunday. Cant fuckin wait now :) :ayatollah: :) :ayatollah: :) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 pm

They can go and take a running jump, i rather get 4 cans from the offy and sit on the field our outside the gate until 2.55pm DAY LIGHT ROBBERY

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Never buy anything there anyway but agree with the boycott anyhow :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I will be having one, driving 400 miles there n back so I can have one pint and I'd prefer the money to go to the club rather than a pub :D

For the last time Chief it doesn't go to the Club it goes a company called Compass. And me i will wait till the Forum piss up resumes after the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 am

it be a good idea to print off leaflets to let people know exactly where the money goeas and to boycott until they bring the prices down :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

Let's see how many actually go through with any boycott, when it gets to 5 mins before half time I'm expecting the usual exit to the beer outlets, people will still pay £3.70 wait and see. :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 am

Roger Rarebit wrote:I'll be boycotting the boycott and getting them down me before the game and during half time!!!

c**t.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 am

As Gwyn said each and everyone of us has the power in our own hands to force Compass to drop prices and that is simply by boycotting their drinks and food for the next 2 games. If literally next to nothing was bought from their kiosks over the next 2 games they would soon change their pricing policy.

So the question is can you go without a pre match and half time pint at the CCS for the Bristol and Brighton games can't be too difficult :roll: :old:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am

Easier said than done Jeff .... I need to persuade my 3 mates that £3 in the Ninian is a better offer than the stadium bar at 115 , but drink is drink and peer power could take over :lol: :lol: :lol:

See u there with or without a pint either before or half time :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:09 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Easier said than done Jeff .... I need to persuade my 3 mates that £3 in the Ninian is a better offer than the stadium bar at 115 , but drink is drink and peer power could take over :lol: :lol: :lol:

See u there with or without a pint either before or half time :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

£3 is cheaper than £3.70 and better quality in the Ninian than the stadium. Thank god for the Neville I say £2.50 a strongbow :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 am

Where's the Neville to then ?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am

who done the food/drink in Ninian Park ?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 am

dropebluebird wrote:who done the food/drink in Ninian Park ?

CCFC done their own food and drink prices :ayatollah: at Ninian Park

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm

ross1927 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Easier said than done Jeff .... I need to persuade my 3 mates that £3 in the Ninian is a better offer than the stadium bar at 115 , but drink is drink and peer power could take over :lol: :lol: :lol:

£3 is cheaper than £3.70 and better quality in the Ninian than the stadium. Thank god for the Neville I say £2.50 a strongbow :ayatollah:

Is that how much the Bow is in there? lmfao... no wonder im always hammered :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

For the price of 4 pints in the game = 14.80

You can get a crate in a supermarket for more or less the same price thats an extra 20 cans and it wont be flat as a fart , but as you say will people boycott this for 2 games i will hoping for the prices to drop , but you cant force people not to drink but just advise on how much Compass are truly ripping off the working class fan :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 pm

if i'm being honest i'd pay £4 for as pint if it was at least enjoyable...but the shite they serve is utter, well, shite....probably the worst pint i have ever had..honestly piss, piss poor

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:32 pm

ill be boycotting the beers, its a joke the price for that piss!! and ill take my own sweets for the kids so they wont be having no money from me!!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:53 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:it be a good idea to print off leaflets to let people know exactly where the money goeas and to boycott until they bring the prices down :ayatollah:

It would be a great idea. Youd have to be some kind of dimwit to stay in the
queue when someone hands you a leaflet telling you YOUR being ripped off
and the Club aint getting a bean out of it

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:it be a good idea to print off leaflets to let people know exactly where the money goeas and to boycott until they bring the prices down :ayatollah:

It would be a great idea. Youd have to be some kind of dimwit to stay in the
queue when someone hands you a leaflet telling you YOUR being ripped off
and the Club aint getting a bean out of it

exactly taffy im seriously considering doing this but dont know the club would react to handing out these. Im just trying to get a fair deal for the fans because i know Compass dont give a f**k about us :ayatollah: