Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can we not bring the Malaysian mugging victim to CCS

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I would gladly donate. Lets show him Welsh hospitality. Can someone get in touch with the media or VT

Re: Can we not bring the Malaysian mugging victim to CCS

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Wait do you want him to come to the stadium or not?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:10 pm

great idea actually

Someone should contact the club

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Good idea! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Ill ring them tomorrow

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

great idea, i think we need to contact them about that. offer him a ticket and a shirt and meet the players would be a big hit :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Ill ring them tomorrow

Ask them can you speak to Ineed ashit, she'll sort it for you. :) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Ill ring them tomorrow

Ask them can you speak to Ineed ashit, she'll sort it for you. :) :ayatollah:

i think trueblue7 has put himself foward for some stick after some of his topics :lol: :ayatollah: (no affence)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Top Idea - would be an excellent gesture to show some support for the guy!!

:) :)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Cracking idea :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Thats brilliant mate some one can sort this surely :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Sorry to disappoint but he's been done over once

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

There is already a 4000+ view thread on other board about exac same thing .. the club have confirmed they are to make contact with the lad

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:Sorry to disappoint but he's been done over once

was that a joke or something?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

yes, did I offend you?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm

cardiff are not racist fan's, so he'll be a lot safer with us then he would in scumsea. :)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:43 pm

murphy wrote:

cardiff are not racist fan's, so he'll be a lot safer with us then he would in scumsea. :)

nothing to do with race

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:52 pm

He'll feel he's been mugged again when he see's the price of a pint :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm

what if he doesnt like football? :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:yes, did I offend you?

nah just not very funny when you have being bullied in a foriegn country and then robbed.
not having a go but i can have a laugh but some stuff just makes me angry.
btw not having a pop at you
:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:yes, did I offend you?

nah just not very funny when you have being bullied in a foriegn country and then robbed.
not having a go but i can have a laugh but some stuff just makes me angry.
btw not having a pop at you
:ayatollah:

Theres no way on gods earth do I condone that and if it comes off then you should be congratulated . just banter ;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

feel sorry for the boy and i hate thieving bastards but what about the other innocent people who have been affected and are not foreign,whos gonna give them aid and start facebook pages that raise thousands of pounds ?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Great idea, Dont wana piss on a nice gesture, Seems like kissing CCFC new owners Arrrrses to be honest, Now if it was for the Victim's in general, I'd donate a proper sum, May be some of you should show Him some of your anti ethnic and BNP Sympathizing post's some of you posted. He may well tell you to stick it up your double standards, if he was Black or White would you all be so kind?? Don't think so, Otherwise this post title would be (Can we not bring the mugging victims to CCS) That would have had me straight up the Nat West! how ever Cardiff City till I Die!! :(

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:33 pm

here we go another politcial thread :roll:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

englishbluebird wrote:here we go another politcial thread :roll:

Feken Nob!! politics got fekall do do with it, If it was politics I'd have said (Why just Him' is it Because White kids were involved, Dont twist my post C'nty!! :x

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Great idea, Dont wana piss on a nice gesture, Seems like kissing CCFC new owners Arrrrses to be honest, Now if it was for the Victim's in general, I'd donate a proper sum, May be some of you should show Him some of your anti ethnic and BNP Sympathizing post's some of you posted. He may well tell you to stick it up your double standards, if he was Black or White would you all be so kind?? Don't think so, Otherwise this post title would be (Can we not bring the mugging victims to CCS) That would have had me straight up the Nat West! how ever Cardiff City till I Die!! :(

nah i dont agree for one min. i think its to do with the fact its a forgiener who has a link with the club. its a nice touch. if it was a white/black person with no links to the club why would they do it? if he was wearing a city no matter what race i would say the same bring him down. but i think it would be good because of the fact are owners are from the same country and we need their support just as much as ares. so in a way its to big cardiff city up. but i do feel for ANYONE that gets effected in theses riots :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Great idea, Dont wana piss on a nice gesture, Seems like kissing CCFC new owners Arrrrses to be honest, Now if it was for the Victim's in general, I'd donate a proper sum, May be some of you should show Him some of your anti ethnic and BNP Sympathizing post's some of you posted. He may well tell you to stick it up your double standards, if he was Black or White would you all be so kind?? Don't think so, Otherwise this post title would be (Can we not bring the mugging victims to CCS) That would have had me straight up the Nat West! how ever Cardiff City till I Die!! :(

nah i dont agree for one min. i think its to do with the fact its a forgiener who has a link with the club. its a nice touch. if it was a white/black person with no links to the club why would they do it? if he was wearing a city no matter what race i would say the same bring him down. but i think it would be good because of the fact are owners are from the same country and we need their support just as much as ares. so in a way its to big cardiff city up. but i do feel for ANYONE that gets effected in theses riots :ayatollah:

Tell that to the none white players at Our Club then, They play for the Club, bit more than links :old:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Tell that to the none white players at Our Club then, They play for the Club, bit more than links :old:

please tell me your joking :shock:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

bonkers.. started off a good idea :roll:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:bonkers.. started off a good idea :roll:

:lol:
it is a good idea. i think some people have looked into it a bit toooo much or not enough :ayatollah: