Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENgland tickets

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Deadline extended until next Friday due to poor sales only members can apply but membership open to all

Re: ENgland tickets

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:59 pm

How much is the membership mate.

Im already going but might persuade a few more, it will depend on how much they will have to
pay on top of the ticket for the membership tho.

cheers

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:How much is the membership mate.

Im already going but might persuade a few more, it will depend on how much they will have to

cheers

Gold is £25
Silver is £15

I got silver, no difference.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Im not going too be honest due to costs £42 pound a ticket, midweek plus your bus money prob looking at £80 for a night out

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 pm

£45 A TICKET AND NOT EVEN A GOOD VIEW....lower stand sucks.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 pm

£45 will be worth it for if we get the win. I'll be there.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:How much is the membership mate.

cheers

Gold is £25
Silver is £15

I got silver, no difference.

cheers billy, so they are talking £60 for ticket and membership.

that membership runs out aswell doesnt it unless they go to bulgaria away cos they will have to pay again for the next qualifying round.

if I was the FAW I would just make sure all the members who wanted one had a ticket and then sell them on a free for all, I know that will piss people who paid off (myself included) but I did predict that at the time.

There was no way on this earth that Wales needed a paid for membership shceeme for away games

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm

how many are going?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 am

Tickets are only £20 for adults in the Family enclosure aslong as you take a child ( £10 ) ...... limited to 2 adults tkts per 1 child though BUT all must be silver or gold members . Im a gold member coz they said at the time that Silver members wouldnt get any Wales away tickets , my tkt cost me £45 .

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Tickets are only £20 for adults in the Family enclosure aslong as you take a child ( £10 ) ...... limited to 2 adults tkts per 1 child though BUT all must be silver or gold members . Im a gold member coz they said at the time that Silver members wouldnt get any Wales away tickets , my tkt cost me £45 .

Where is the family enclosure ?...and what's the view like ?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Im not going too be honest due to costs £42 pound a ticket, midweek plus your bus money prob looking at £80 for a night out

agree... stinking price.... not to watch that shower of shit either...