Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any knews on mogs in portsmouth crown court

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

any updates hope things are going his way

Re: any knews on mogs in portsmouth crown court

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:any updates hope things are going his way

peter was on the stand yesterday being cross examined by the prosecution.
today is the begining of the summing up and the jury are expected to go out tomorrow.
I personally having given evidence last week think that he has a chance of his charges being downgraded and hopefully things will go his way

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

good luck mogs

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Mogs will be having his Barrister who's a great guy giving his speech to the Jury tomorrow, this is where he sums up the evidence and tells the Jury how nice a guy Mogs really is, miserable tw*t but nice guy lol.

The Judge will then spend the afternoon giving his directions etc to the Jury and then its up to them. problem is there are 5 people on trial and some of them have 3 separate charges, so the Jury basically have close on 15 decisions to make, could take a few days or a few hours, but we'll know more next week.

On funny part (even though Mogs was serious) the Prosecuting Barrister was doing his best to wind him up (f**k me than don't take much) and he said to him " it is obvious to see that you feel you don't deserve to be on trial or faces charges, would you say you are an unlucky person" Mogs replied " Unlucky,if I told you my life story its so sad it would have you all crying"
He's had a hard life our Mogs :lol: :lol: :lol: