22 DAYS FOR FIFA 12

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm

:D :D :D :D

Cant Wait :ayatollah:

Re: 22 DAYS FOR FIFA 12

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote::D :D :D :D

is it really only 22 days? that means i maybe able to having it in 15 :P :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I believe that those who play computer games and are over the age of 16 are not normal

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:I believe that those who play computer games and are over the age of 16 are not normal

good for you. thats like saying golfs an old mans game. i do both :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:I believe that those who play computer games and are over the age of 16 are not normal

Don't believe it, I'm perfectly normal and have an XBox! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Be interesting for you to define normal as I imagine over 50% of those over 16 in the UK do, male anyway.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Nice to meet you john

PR*CK ;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:20 pm

says a fella with john major as his avatar... :roll:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Disagree. Anyone from the age of 45 and below grew up with home gaming systems. Arcades, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Atari....these were the things we grew up with. As we got older the clever lads in the gaming industry evolved their products to keep those children of the late 70's and 80's engaged.

I am 39 I don't play allot of video games anymore, just don't have the time. I am always reading this message board. But I still like to sit down and play every once in a while, and don't fault anyone else my age who does either.

It's a different world mate.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:

says a fella with john major as his avatar... :roll:

and his names Roger Rarebit. hmmmmmm ment to be roger rabbit maybe?
:lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:23 pm

All those replies sum up why I believe what I do 8-)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:All those replies sum up why I believe what I do 8-)

good for you. im glad your happy :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:26 pm

I can't wait either but if it's anything life Fifa 11 i'm taking it straight back, way too many bugs! Fifa 10 was much better!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Good comeback....I would have thought some one as "mature" as yourself could have done better ;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm

There is nothing like a good opener.

Isnt that true john.

PR*CK :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:29 pm

greenlawler wrote:

Good comeback....I would have thought some one as "mature" as yourself could have done better ;)

If you're between the ages of 16 - 60 and have nothing wrong with your legs you should be out playing sport not sitting infront of a screen, that's how people end up with diabetes IMO opinion

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

If you're between the ages of 16 - 60 and have nothing wrong with your legs you should be out playing sport not sitting infront of a screen, that's how people end up with diabetes IMO opinion
why cant we do both? bit hard to play football when it gets dark in the winter after work. :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

why cant we do both? bit hard to play football when it gets dark in the winter after work. :lol:

Has indoor 5 a side or floodlights reached your area yet? :shock:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 pm

yea gets it bit expensive every day tbh. :lol: ill do it if you pay for me :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

if your between 16-60 your should be doing whatever the f**k you wont and not taking any notice of tossers who are just here for the wind up.. Good day to you sir :old:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

if your between 16-60 your should be doing whatever the f**k you wont and not taking any notice of tossers who are just here for the wind up.. Good day to you sir :old:

1-0 jonnie :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:yea gets it bit expensive every day tbh. :lol: ill do it if you pay for me :lol:

I'd rather spend money getting out and about than getting square eyes

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:If you're between the ages of 16 - 60 and have nothing wrong with your legs you should be out playing sport not sitting infront of a screen, that's how people end up with diabetes IMO opinion

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6376637.stm oops

Also I play football twice a week and do long distance running recreationally and do a job on my feet. Care to explain any further downfalls?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

I'm a tosser? Why? :roll:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Fifa 12 is out september 30th.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 pm

It's out September 30th so I make it 50 days.
http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Sport/Footbal ... e-Edition/

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 pm

thewelshfella wrote:There is nothing like a good opener.

Isnt that true john.

Why am I a prick? For expressing my views on a forum? When you can display a modicum of intelligence whilst insulting me, then please feel free to come back, until then, do one you paraquat!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
thewelshfella wrote:There is nothing like a good opener.

Isnt that true john.

Why am I a prick? For expressing my views on a forum? When you can display a modicum of intelligence whilst insulting me, then please feel free to come back, until then, do one you paraquat!

Ok lol can i express my view that i think your a prick too?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm

What a barrel of laughs you are. :old:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

I'm a tosser? Why? :roll:

i didnt say you were a tosser, i said people should do what they like and not take notice of any tossers who are on for the wind up.. ;)