Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 22 DAYS FOR FIFA 12

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Ballistic Blue wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
thewelshfella wrote:There is nothing like a good opener.

Isnt that true john.
PR*CK :lol: :lol:

Why am I a prick? For expressing my views on a forum? When you can display a modicum of intelligence whilst insulting me, then please feel free to come back, until then, do one you paraquat!

Ok lol can i express my view that i think your a prick too?

In English? :? :? :?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
Ballistic Blue wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
thewelshfella wrote:There is nothing like a good opener.

Isnt that true john.
PR*CK :lol: :lol:

Why am I a prick? For expressing my views on a forum? When you can display a modicum of intelligence whilst insulting me, then please feel free to come back, until then, do one you paraquat!

Ok lol can i express my view that i think your a prick too?

In English? :? :? :?

He thinks ur a prick basically :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:I believe that those who play computer games and are over the age of 16 are not normal

i believe that those who create usernames using old cartoon characters mixed with Welsh cuisine are slightly odd and not normal :?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:33 pm

math_robz878 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote::D :D :D :D

Cant Wait :ayatollah:

I can't wait either but if it's anything life Fifa 11 i'm taking it straight back, way too many bugs! Fifa 10 was much better!

The name bug was the worst :x

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

If I were you I'd be waiting for PES. Mainly because FIFA absolutely sucks at portraying FOOTBALL :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 pm

quadsas wrote:If I were you I'd be waiting for PES. Mainly because FIFA absolutely sucks at portraying FOOTBALL :ayatollah:

PES = BOLLAX AND SHITE :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:All those replies sum up why I believe what I do 8-)

Good comeback....I would have thought some one as "mature" as yourself could have done better ;)

If you're between the ages of 16 - 60 and have nothing wrong with your legs you should be out playing sport not sitting infront of a screen, that's how people end up with diabetes IMO opinion

i keep fit and play computer games. plenty of time to do both.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

Good comeback....I would have thought some one as "mature" as yourself could have done better ;)

If you're between the ages of 16 - 60 and have nothing wrong with your legs you should be out playing sport not sitting infront of a screen, that's how people end up with diabetes IMO opinion

Currently training for my fifth marathon, and still play some FIFA every now in again. Not too scared of diabetes.

But for those excited about FIFA 12 wonder how they will rate Cardiff?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Anyone fancy posting a topic for fifa 12 chants for our beloved bluebirds?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 pm

greenlawler wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

Currently training for my fifth marathon, and still play some FIFA every now in again. Not too scared of diabetes.

But for those excited about FIFA 12 wonder how they will rate Cardiff?

Same i play rugby and i train twice a week and play footie inbetween :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm

theres always time for a bit of fifa come on :D
i used to play footy and rugby till i done my knee in and college and still found time for fifa... its just an awesome game and hopefully will be amazing this year with Citys new squad on there :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm

hopefully have our GK kit on there too wich they never have :x

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 pm

i know but they have had the jacks on there on the last one worrying times for fifa im afraid :? :shock: :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
quadsas wrote:If I were you I'd be waiting for PES. Mainly because FIFA absolutely sucks at portraying FOOTBALL :ayatollah:

PES = BOLLAX AND SHITE :D

yes, if you are a fekin noob. PES is for pros, FIFA is for rookies, common knowledge.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

you're in front of the screen....

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

this is a contender to worst post ever award

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 am

quadsas wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

As if I'm interested in your pathetic opinion :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

Roger Rarebit wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

No ones really interested in your either

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 am

dropebluebird wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

http://goodolewoody.files.wordpress.com ... 0title.jpg

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 am

dropebluebird wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
quadsas wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:40 am

Wooo cant wait lol if any of you play clubs check out www.fifaclubsworld.co.uk good new site , or www.fvpa.co.uk where im the wales manager lol got home nation tourny on sunday :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 am

One of two things have happened here. Either, I slipped in to a coma on the 12th August, missed 4 weeks of my life, and it's now the 8th September. Or, you've got your dates seriously mixed up.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 am

Roger Rarebit wrote:I believe that those who play computer games and are over the age of 16 are not normal

I think 99% of the people on this forum who play fifa would rather be 'not normal' according to you than some high and mighty keyboard warrior who thinks his intelligence is amazing because he can string a few big words into his sentence.

In short your a douchebag.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

PES - great football game, takes me nearly an hour to change all the players names in the Wales team and to create Cardiff City. Shit online

FIFA - average gootball game, Cardiff City are set up already and is actually good online.

Unfortunately games are measured by how good they are online these days therefore I play in FIFA leagues, not enough people playing PES online now.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:PES - great football game, takes me nearly an hour to change all the players names in the Wales team and to create Cardiff City. Shit online

FIFA - average gootball game, Cardiff City are set up already and is actually good online.

Unfortunately games are measured by how good they are online these days therefore I play in FIFA leagues, not enough people playing PES online now.

I always liked the idea of the PES stadium ceator, reminded me of LMA manager, never got round to buying it though