Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This post will probably be deleted..

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

but never mind.

I appreciate that the recent riots are not 'race related' but they are related to a race.

ie Blacks

The majority of the riots were in north and south london, caused mainly by people of Black Origin.

Then they started in the Black Country, oddly enough, in West Bromich, Wolverhampton and Birmingham, an area where there is a large population of Black People, by a strange co-incidence most of the rioters were of Black Origin

The riots started after a Black Drug Dealer was shot dead and the riots were started by black people.

This is a problem in the Black comminity is it not?

Im not sure why someone cant say this without being branded a racist.

Re: This post will probably be deleted..

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:22 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:but never mind.

I appreciate that the recent riots are not 'race related' but they are related to a race.

ie Blacks

The majority of the riots were in north and south london, caused mainly by people of Black Origin.

Then they started in the Black Country, oddly enough, in West Bromich, Wolverhampton and Birmingham, an area where there is a large population of Black People, by a strange co-incidence most of the rioters were of Black Origin

The riots started after a Black Drug Dealer was shot dead and the riots were started by black people.

Fair comment :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 pm

[quote="MillarFromTheHalfWayLine"]but never mind.

ie Blacks

My god and you will say next it is only the English as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But hey you are Bang on the Money there. But Shhh you have to say that quietly Chief, Because you are not allowed to tell it as it is, it aint the done thing old Boy.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:but never mind.

ie Blacks

top post *thumb*

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 pm

The
The most dispicable act i saw was carried out by a white English lad robbing the injured kids rucksack!! :old:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:The
The most dispicably act i saw was carried out by a white English lad robbing the injured kids rucksack

Yes about two white Twats and about four Black twats. Which was worse putting a arm around him pretending to help him then going through his pockets and nicking his phone or the piece of Shit that helped himself to the contents of his rucksack ? The answer all of then it was the Black and white mug him show.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:The
The most dispicably act i saw was carried out by a white English lad robbing the injured kids rucksack

Yes about two white Twats and about four Black twats. Which was worse putting a arm around him pretending to help him then going through his pockets and nicking his phone or the piece of Shit that helped himself to the contents of his rucksack ? The answer all of then it was the Black and white mug him show.

The majority are black youths though and that is a fact.

Why can't the poloticians say it though?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 pm

And yes the race riots are gonna start, especially between the Asian and Black communities. But it will only hit the Racist mode if white people get involved.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:And yes the race riots are gonna start, especially between the Asian and Black communities. But it will only hit the Racist mode if white people get involved.

68 year old died from injuries sustained after a kick in at Ealing.

A white lad so it can't be classed as racist?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And yes the race riots are gonna start, especially between the Asian and Black communities. But it will only hit the Racist mode if white people get involved.

The 68 year old was White Chief ??????????

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Nothing to do with race at all, all sorts were at it....just criminals plain and simple. The rioting was nothing to do with that guy getting shot, that was used as an excuse. Before you all say blah blad pc brigade and shit like that, im a racist, but this time its nothing to do with race

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Nothing to do with race at all, all sorts were at it....just criminals plain and simple. The rioting was nothing to do with that guy getting shot, that was used as an excuse. Before you all say blah blad pc brigade and shit like that, im a racist, but this time its nothing to do with race

Of course its to do with race Craig, the two are interlinked.

What we witnessed was criminality, as you said, but by mainly the black community.

Just like we witnessed riots by mainly people from the student community not long ago.

The people in the student community had to admit a problem, some students were out of control, casuing problems and rioting. People in the student community had to stand up and be counted, they had to make a stand againt the rioters and deplore them.

Just like people in the Black community have to, most of the rioters and looters were from the Black Community, the people in this community need to make a stand and deplore them, they need to acknowledge the problem.

Its ok mate, its not racist, its telling the truth. There is no big deal, theres an issue with some blacks with chips on their shoulders, it could be the whites tomorow, turks the next day, muslims the day after or eastern europeans the day after that.

Theres no need to play a flat back four and get defensive over people having a go at the black community, as I said, how many people were saying student cunts etc when that lot were rioting.

It is what it is, you cant paint over it, theres been loads of trouble in the UK over the last week, most of it instigated and carried out by people of Black Origin. That is a factual statement, not a racist one.

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 am

Alot asians blacks whites stuck up to the rioters ..nothing do with race just some youth of today like to think they know it all and do things to look "cool" nothing do with that bloke who passed away as when they asked half of them they didn't even mention him what so ever.

asians & blacks stuck up to them youngsters along with whites look at the wanted list you'd be surpriced how many whites are there.

I agree with more blacks being there of course but they attaked black whie and asians peoples homes/shops etc nothing do with race this one i'm afraid just clueless idiots.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 am

Miller, you claim most of the rioters were from black origin.......wheres your evidence, you cant just make assumptions like that to back up your point.

The point im trying to make is i'm a racist and if anyone should be on the "its a black thing" bandwagon it would be me, but i cant because there were so many different types involved, from what i've seen on tv and in the news......all types involved destroying all types of peoples property, it was completely indiscriminant. It was kids thinking they could get away with it, as that stupid little c**t said in manchester with the scarf over his face :evil: :evil: .

Its stupid to smash up a town but it takes a special kind of stupid to smash up your own town!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 am

blacks started it, so its a black problem. shame asian and white chavs also felt the need to get involved.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:24 am

Look at the videos it dosent take Einstein to work it out. The Tottenham riots were all Black then the copy cat ones were 90% black . But it seemed these scummy White Twats let the blacks brake in and then these low life whites helped themselves.
Again a big up to those whites Blacks Asians that stood up for there communities

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Look at the videos it dosent take Einstein to work it out. The Tottenham riots were all Black then the copy cat ones were 90% black . But it seemed these scummy White Twats let the blacks brake in and then these low life whites helped themselves.
Again a big up to those whites Blacks Asians that stood up for there communities

The strange thing about all this is that it's absolutely true, but you can't say it out loud without being called a racist by someone.

Fact of the matter is that there are enough good willing black people (who are as much victims of the rioting and looting as the rest of England) who you can't blame for this. The problem isn't the fault of the complete black community in Britain.
But without proper treatment by the government (a stop on immigration, harder punishment) the only one's who will benefit from all this, are the far right parties.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 am

I see you neatly left out Manchester where most of the rioters were white :roll:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 am

One thing I'll blame it on is alot of Gangsta (c)rap and drug influence(ie people thinking they are tough and hard by shouting swear words and violence in their tracks-oh please :roll: ), it may have been started by 'blacks' but whites and asians were involved and as Vince Alm said alot of them have been shoved in prison on remand apprantley in tears :lol:

And by the way I may have slagged gangsta (c)rap off but I don't hate hip hop music as most of it is alright, Give me Oasis or the Jam anyday :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 am

THE ENGLISH ARE DIFFERENT TO US.

THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE, BLACK, , BROWN, YELLOW, IRISH AND WELSH.

ENGLAND GET'S WHAT IT DESERVES.

LET'S NOT CREATE DIVIDES AMONGST OURSELVES :old:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 am

Its Britains own fault.

The black people came from the West Indies, Africa etc to help rebuild Britain after
the war and were then treated like shit. FACT. London particularly had a well racist
Police Force. FACT.

The balance had to be redressed. Of course it did.

but it went too far in the other direction.

Black Asian Chinese white.... all are capable of being extremely racist.

But this country only uses the word RACISM/NAZI/Facist when describing
white 'extremists

Double standards is killing this country

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:THE ENGLISH ARE DIFFERENT TO US.

THEY THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE, BLACK, , BROWN, YELLOW, IRISH AND WELSH.

That is the stupidest post i've read. Your just proving YOU'RE racist against the
English. Hatred perpetuates hatred. Wind your neck in.

I notice you had to mention the Irish.

the Irish weren't HATING on the English when they settled all over the country
and happily said thank you for thousands and thousands of jobs

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:THE ENGLISH ARE DIFFERENT TO US.

Your just proving YOU'RE racist against the
English.

....and their "sick" society
They can't go anywhere without causing grief :old:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

I'm pretty certain it's a black kid they are looking for in relation this - there was a picture in the Evening Standard last night.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm

PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

I'm pretty certain it's a black kid they are looking for in relation this - there was a picture in the Evening Standard last night.

Oh what does it matter ti doesnt prove anything.

Whites and blacks were rioting TOGETHER it feck all to do with race.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:31 pm

polo wrote:
PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

It still matters no matter what it's about. ;) It was put to me in ondon yesterdat that some of the white kids got involved because they feared they would get kicked in as well as they were in predominantly black areas in London.

To be honest, people done it because they thought they could. Most of them will get away lightly with these 12 week sentences and all the rest of it.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

another strange thing was,when the army of residents turned up with their brushes to clean up the debris,i did not see a black or asian person with a brush in THEIR hands :evil:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

PtB wrote:
polo wrote:
PtB wrote: It was put to me in ondon yesterdat that some of the white kids got involved because they feared they would get kicked in as well as they were in predominantly black areas in London.

Oh behave :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Yes, and in other news most paedophiles are white middle aged men.. what do we do about this..?? :?:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 pm

PtB wrote:
polo wrote:
PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

It still matters no matter what it's about. ;) It was put to me in ondon yesterdat that some of the white kids got involved because they feared they would get kicked in as well as they were in predominantly black areas in London.

To be honest, people done it because they thought they could. Most of them will get away lightly with these 12 week sentences and all the rest of it.

Thats preposterous, the white kids and the black kids who done the rioting were
just pond life. End of story.

"A black kid made me do it!" ..... dont be so bloody daft