Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today's press conf !

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 am

Kev Mc was on 1st and said was good to be in Scotland squad again even tho he didnt play ..... also said that under Malky he will be playing 10 yards further up the pitch in a more attacking role plus said fitness levels are higher than ever and that Malky is developing a massive team ethic !!

Malky said Kiss out for maybe 2 weeks yet and also Mc Phail still out plus Blake nursing a knock , he emphasised the team spirit and the importance of derby games and wants the team to fire up the fans and create as much passion and noise at home games ..... he played down talking to Bellamy but is still after more players .

The future is looking good :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Today's press conf !

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 am

it is looking good :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:03 am

Cardiff players been told to attack for the full 90 mins when they can ...... fitness levels seem high this season :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:23 am

Cant ask for much more than that, at this stage! I'm happy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Personally I think MM is doing everything asked of him and more.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am

It was noticeable on Wednesday night that CCFC players were much fitter than Oxford. Even in the last few minutes of extra time our lads were still chasing and battling for every ball whereas the Oxford players were absolutely shagged out. The squad appears to be united as well-every single squad member/management team came over to applaud at the end as well.

This season is going to be a good one. CCFC promoted and the Jacks relegated. If Carlsberg did predictions.....

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:It was noticeable on Wednesday night that CCFC players were much fitter than Oxford. Even in the last few minutes of extra time our lads were still chasing and battling for every ball whereas the Oxford players were absolutely shagged out. The squad appears to be united as well-every single squad member/management team came over to applaud at the end as well.

This season is going to be a good one. CCFC promoted and the Jacks relegated. If Carlsberg did predictions.....

:ayatollah: Top Post!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:45 am

Bellamy will be here soon from what i was told. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 am

birchblue wrote:Bellamy will be here soon from what i was told. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sauce? Tomato? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 am

droopy wrote:
birchblue wrote:Bellamy will be here soon from what i was told. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: No tomato mate just what i was told last night by someone who wouldn't make it up. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 am

birchblue wrote:
droopy wrote:

:lol: :lol: No tomato mate just what i was told last night by someone who wouldn't make it up. :ayatollah:

Lol, hope your right mate, because there are a lot of people who claim to be ITK about the Bellamy situation but have ALL bean wrong. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 am

Malkay is in tune with the fans and what they want this is rubbing off on the players well done Malkay and come on CCFC :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 am

droopy wrote:
birchblue wrote:
droopy wrote:

Lol, hope your right mate, because there are a lot of people who claim to be ITK about the Bellamy situation but have ALL bean wrong. :ayatollah:

Will pm you..

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

There's only 2 people that know where the friggin bellamy situation is at the moment and thats Craig Bellamy and his mrs! Even Mancini hasn't got a fudging clue whats going on! :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 pm

i want to see players selling blood to win this match, much improved fitter squad than last season :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

he emphasised the team spirit and the importance of derby games and wants the team to fire up the fans and create as much passion and noise at home games .....

The future is looking good :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:[/quote]

what a difference to what dj used to think of them!! :ayatollah: