Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mysteries of life....

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 am

How the hell did Stoke bid £6 million for Joe "couldn't pass water" Ledley? Still bemuses me to this day that

Re: Mysteries of life....

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am

Roger Rarebit wrote:How the hell did Stoke bid £6 million for Joe "couldn't pass water" Ledley? Still bemuses me to this day that

did they though or was it just more Ridsdale bullshit ????

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 am

Roger Rarebit wrote:How the hell did Stoke bid £6 million for Joe "couldn't pass water" Ledley? Still bemuses me to this day that

Wow, not another reaction thread? :o :roll:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:45 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

Maybe, but he's so average it's unreal, never imposes himself, to call him one footed would be an understatement, watching him in the Wales game midweek he looked out of his depth, giving the ball away, running with it on his left when the option he should have taken would have been to pass it out wide, Collison came on and despite not playing for months immediately looked sharper and an all round superior player. Ledley is soft as shit on the pitch to!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 am

Roger Rarebit wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

Maybe, but he's so average it's unreal, never imposes himself, to call him one footed would be an understatement, watching him in the Wales game midweek he looked out of his depth, giving the ball away, running with it on his left when the option he should have taken would have been to pass it out wide, Collison came on and despite not playing for months immediately looked sharper and an all round superior player. Ledley is soft as shit on the pitch to!

:roll: :lol: Wow! You really watch a lot of football then. Did u go to the pre-season Cardiff vs Celtic game. He was by far MOM and played out of his skin.

But no, ur right, lets judge him on one game. :roll:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

wind up

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:53 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:wind up

I'm sure it's Baker, on yet another adventure. I just love proving that this guy actually knows f**k all about anything lol. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 am

droopy wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

:roll: :lol: Wow! You really watch a lot of football then. Did u go to the pre-season Cardiff vs Celtic game. He was by far MOM and played out of his skin.

I don't pay to watch kick abouts

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am

Roger Rarebit wrote:
droopy wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

What is a friendly between Wales and Australia then... Cock! :lol:

And judging by your knowledge of football so far it would suggest you don't "pay to watch" any football. :roll:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 am

droopy wrote: :roll: :lol: Wow! You really watch a lot of football then. Did u go to the pre-season Cardiff vs Celtic game. He was by far MOM and played out of his skin.

Ooops.

Nightmare.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am

droopy wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
droopy wrote:
Roger Rarebit wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

And judging by your knowledge of football so far it would suggest you don't "pay to watch" any football. :roll:

Where did I say I payed to go to the Wales game... cock! :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

I don't pay to watch kick abouts[/quote]

And judging by your knowledge of football so far it would suggest you don't "pay to watch" any football. :roll:[/quote]
Where did I say I payed to go to the Wales game... cock! :lol:[/quote]

Where did I say you paid to watch the game? I mearly claimed that a friendly between Wales and Australia was a "Kick About" lmao. You really need to learn to read. :lol:

Notice you avoid my question about WATCHING football and not just cyber commenting. :lol: