Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BEING A MASCOT

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 am

I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on how to get a child as a mascot for a game. If any one has had their child as the mascot, could you be able to give me some more information such as cost, what it entails and how I go about it?

Re: BEING A MASCOT

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 am

Just paid for my boy to be mascot for middlesboro in Dec,it was 159,but they get full kit,2 adult and 2 kids tickets in family stand,photo on big screen,letter off malkay,and I think it was a framed photo not sure.I think they are all booked for this year,give club a ring.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on how to get a child as a mascot for a game. If any one has had their child as the mascot, could you be able to give me some more information such as cost, what it entails and how I go about it?

My middle boy was mascot last season. It has changed this season. Cost is about £160 but you get kit etc.... Matt Holland is the bloke you want to speak to. Ring ticket office 08453451400 to book.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 pm

My lad is mascot for the Leicester game (live on Sky :D ). It costs £159 and as mentioned above you get full home kit, 2 adult and 2 kids tickets in the family stand, page in the matchday program, etc etc. I think they're full for this season though. Full details are here http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/MascotAndBirthday

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Cheers lads! :ayatollah: