Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At My First Ever CCFC Game !

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

I allways remeberd this one !

It was a dark night at ninian park and my uncle took me to my first ever game i was in the bobank and two fellow supporters were arguing and i rememberd the one man signaling the other to get outside but what made me laugh was one of the men was pointing at the other and hitting his fist into his had like a 5 year old would. :lol:

Re: At My First Ever CCFC Game !

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:09 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I allways remeberd this one !

It was a dark night at ninian park and my uncle took me to my first ever game i was in the bobank and two fellow supporters were arguing and i rememberd the one man signaling the other to get outside but what made me laugh was one of the men was pointing at the other and hitting his fist into his had like a 5 year old would. :lol:

TrueBlue :ayatollah: What was your 1st game :?:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 pm

It was a Leauge Cup Game i was 9 and it was against Brighton and they took 20 fans :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:13 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:It was a Leauge Cup Game i was 9 and it was against Brighton and they took 20 fans :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: I Think they might bring more than that next week ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:It was a Leauge Cup Game i was 9 and it was against Brighton and they took 20 fans :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: I Think they might bring more than that next week ;)

Yeah Hopefully :ayatollah:

Waht was your first game ?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Cardiff v Hereford 1975 or 76 :?: round about that time :roll:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cardiff v Hereford 1975 or 76 :?: round about that time :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: