Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum piss up????

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:06 pm

any plans for this sunday nukes/marc/bowmonster???????????
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Forum piss up????

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Darren, meeting in the Madhouse at 12 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .........I'm driving down early Sunday..see you in the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 pm

would that be the same madhouse i seen you leaving at the last 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 pm

saddam wrote:would that be the same madhouse i seen you leaving at the last 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No mate, that was the Whorehouse ;) ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Marc wrote:Darren, meeting in the Madhouse at 12 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .........I'm driving down early Sunday..see you in the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is that the place were Merv from Derby drinks???? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:27 pm

sam salim wrote:
Marc wrote:Darren, meeting in the Madhouse at 12 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .........I'm driving down early Sunday..see you in the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll never live that down, Bomber is a c**t :lol: :lol: Will we see you out on Sunday Merv, or will you be fishing :D

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll never live that down, Bomber is a c**t :lol: :lol: Will we see you out on Sunday Merv, or will you be fishing :D

I did'nt buy a season ticket Marc because im going up to watch my beloved Owls more this season, the rest of the family bought them in the family stand so if theres one going cheap sunday i will have it, otherwise i will go fishing!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

will probally have a cheap 1 for weds night mate if you want it. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 pm

saddam wrote:will probally have a cheap 1 for weds night mate if you want it. :ayatollah:

I'll have it Darren!!!! ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Sam, Bowmonster might have a ticket for you, if not give the Bomb a ring...he'll get you one ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Marc wrote:Sam, Bowmonster might have a ticket for you, if not give the Bomb a ring...he'll get you one ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ok!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:will probally have a cheap 1 for weds night mate if you want it. :ayatollah:

reserved for you mate. i need to go and get my ticket for sunday still :shock:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:48 pm

saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Cheer's mate, you wud have thought with the amount of work ive done down at the stadium they wud have given me a free season ticket!!!! :roll:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Cheer's mate, you wud have thought with the amount of work ive done down at the stadium they wud have given me a free season ticket!!!! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:17 pm

If I can tempt you... Merthyr Town are playing the first game of the season tomorrow. £7 adults. Jump on the train to Merthyr, I will meet you :D

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Kiwis then the madhouse for 1 :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:36 pm

saddam wrote:any plans for this sunday nukes/marc/bowmonster???????????
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Which one is the mad house ? Yeah i will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What time does the Pubs Open ? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Will be in Cardiff about 10.20 if anyones about. Brekkie then straight in the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 am

forresters for 12. don't think i will be down much before that Nukes so will see you all in there. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

So is the Madhouse the Forresters ?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 am

Nuclearblue wrote:So is the Madhouse the Forresters ?

i assume so mate. only been in there a couple of times, but i know its popular with city fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 am

Yes mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..see you in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 am

Yes. It used to be my local when i lived in Canton, and Nukes it is a f**king madhouse :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am

Marc if you are down early enough i will be in the tuck inn 11.30 for grub. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 am

Marc wrote:Sam, Bowmonster might have a ticket for you, if not give the Bomb a ring...he'll get you one ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry mate i haven't got a spare :(

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 am

You missed out on a good day at Merthyr, won 7-1 and it was £2 a pint :D