Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM TAKING A!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Workmate from Ely tomorrow to have his football club crest tattooed on his arm! I thought it would be Cardiff City but to my amazement he want's the Man Utd crest, :shock: I can't adam and eve it?????/ :?

Re: IM TAKING A!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Whisper in the tattoo artist's ear that you want it to be a Cardiff badge and slip him an extra £20! ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Zabier wrote:Whisper in the tattoo artist's ear that you want it to be a Cardiff badge and slip him an extra £20! ;)

The tattooist is a good friend of mine Zabier i don't think i would have to slip him one penny to put the Cardiff badge on instead!!!! ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 pm

sam salim wrote:Workmate from Ely tomorrow to have his football club crest tattooed on his arm! I thought it would be Cardiff City but to my amazement he want's the Man Utd crest, :shock: I can't adam and eve it?????/ :?

Sam, take him down the Ninian first, by him a pint or two and he won't care what tattoo he has until it's too late....

My mate in work was in the Royal Navy and his mates took him into Hong Kong for a night. He can't remember a thing but came back with a tattoo with the name "Frances" on his arm....

Unfortunately, his wife's name was Karen....and he spent the whole trip back trying to erase it with the lighting edge of a match box!!

Oddly, they divorced soon after!!

Some women have no sense of humour, eh?? :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Tell him to tatoo PLASTIC on there instead :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
sam salim wrote:Workmate from Ely tomorrow to have his football club crest tattooed on his arm! I thought it would be Cardiff City but to my amazement he want's the Man Utd crest, :shock: I can't adam and eve it?????/ :?

Sam, take him down the Ninian first, by him a pint or two and he won't care what tattoo he has until it's too late....

My mate in work was in the Royal Navy and his mates took him into Hong Kong for a night. He can't remember a thing but came back with a tattoo with the name "Frances" on his arm....

Unfortunately, his wife's name was Karen....and he spent the whole trip back trying to erase it with the lighting edge of a match box!!

Oddly, they divorced soon after!!

Some women have no sense of humour, eh?? :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This blokes got the Welsh feathers on one arm, hes having Man Utd crest on the other arm and he supports the England Football team not Wales!!! :? Are they all like this in Ely???? :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 am

i would get him to tattoo a huge cock on his arm :D

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 am

Welcome to South Wales, full of plastic fans, where only this could happen.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 am

Magners wrote:

Welcome to South Wales, full of plastic fans, where only this could happen.

Plastics are every where Chief. It aint exclusive to here.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 pm

If anyone wants a City tattoo or any type of tattoo off this forum, ask for Richard and tell him Sam Salims sent you and you will get well looked after and a discount aswell ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Skin Creation
132 Broadway
Adamsdown
cardiff