Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What do you think about the Blues sharing our ground?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:48 pm

i personally want cardiff blues out of our stadium...

Re: What do you think about the Blues sharing our ground?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Additional income, I haven't got a problem with it tbh.
I don't understand the anti rugby sentiments, makes sense for the two biggest sports clubs in the City to share (with us being the landlord)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 pm

I dont care either way tbh.. Plenty of football clubs share a stadium with rugby clubs, i dont think the rugby playing on our pitch is the reason why the grass went to shit last season also... Swansea share with the ospreys and there pitch was like a bowling green!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:i personally want cardiff blues out of our stadium...

As a member of a "right wing" forum, I can't be arsed to quote, Butt we should support all our breathren who are sporting minded.

Be they fishing men (Aye, was a live "sport" on Sky telly in the old days, think we lost), bog divers, folk who sort of run around a bit, people who jump over things, people who run around a bit and jump over things, throw spears (rascism alert) and ride bikes (moron alert) but f**k it Eh?

I ask you all, would you take a female rugby player out on date?

I'd have the Cardif City Ladies Beach Volley Ball Team playing every evening from 7.30 in the morning till 11.30 at night :ayatollah:

Ah..in the true spirit of AAMB, the hand of friendship if you like, Sludge may be employed as the "cleaning up guy", picking up all that "used" kit, a dirty job but someone has to do it, used thongs, french knickers, lovely ladies parading around naked. It pays 4.5 Euro per week, any takers? :lol: