Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has human rights gone mad in this country?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am

For me it has done for some time. What about the human rights of the victims? :x

Re: Has human rights gone mad in this country?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 am

Yup! :( :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 am

Yup! :( :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 am

Yes, for years now

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 am

LOAD OF BOLLOCKS :twisted:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 am

ccfcgrangend..spot on mate!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 am

Its gone mad the victims got no rights.madness

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am

political correctness and human rights, beyond the joke... Blame the government for joining the european union.. They have the final say on all that shit

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 pm

what human rights, the labour party took away all our human rights and civil liberties in the interests of fighting terrorism and no one battered an eyelid when it happened.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 pm

I read the Daily Mail story of the 18 yr old in custody for theft and lobbing bricks at the police and bout to lose the family council house and there were 2 comments from his mother:
1 "I am not responsible for my son"
2 "what about my human rights"

Well love bring your kids up properly and your son wouldn't be in jail for these offences and tough shit with the council house

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:09 pm

SingaporeBlue wrote:I read the Daily Mail story of the 18 yr old in custody for theft and lobbing bricks at the police and bout to lose the family council house and there were 2 comments from his mother:
1 "I am not responsible for my son"
2 "what about my human rights"

Well love bring your kids up properly and your son wouldn't be in jail for these offences and tough shit with the council house

I've got a fifteen sixteen year old son, I have very little idea what he gets up to when he's out with his mates. His mother checks his breath for booze every time he comes in at night and I've never had anyone to the house making complaints about him, all in all he's a good kid and has never been in trouble. His sister who's now nineteen was a f*cking nightmare from fourteen on until she left home. The school couldn't control her, she didn't give a monkeys for the cops and nothing we did as parents made any difference to her behaviour, reward or punishment. Some kids are just like that. It's easy to make comments like "bring your kids up properly" It's a different matter putting it into practice when your child WONT listen. Once they hit 16 there is absolutely f**k all you can do discipline wise. The other option is to chuck them out and no parent worth thier salt wants to do that.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 pm

If you look at China...I'd say no.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Human Rights mean that Murders, Rapists, Peados, Burglar's,Mass murderers, Robbers, ETC have rights. That they should be treated with respect and dignity. And they are entitled to go about there buisness unhindered because that was the way they were made. Human rights aint for the likes of you and me. Its just a another left wing bullshit idea that is making our Country the shit hole it is turning into.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Essex Bluebird wrote:For me it has done for some time. What about the human rights of the victims? :x

spot on,its time for a change :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Human Rights mean that Murders, Rapists, Peados, Burglar's,Mass murderers, Robbers, ETC have rights. That they should be treated with respect and dignity. And they are entitled to go about there buisness unhindered because that was the way they were made. Human rights aint for the likes of you and me. Its just a another left wing bullshit idea that is making our Country the shit hole it is turning into.

Which government has been left wing in the last 25 years in this country?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Human Rights mean that Murders, Rapists, Peados, Burglar's,Mass murderers, Robbers, ETC have rights. That they should be treated with respect and dignity. And they are entitled to go about there buisness unhindered because that was the way they were made. Human rights aint for the likes of you and me. Its just a another left wing bullshit idea that is making our Country the shit hole it is turning into.

The last Labour Government and to be honest even this Tory Government is more Left than Right

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

The last Labour Government and to be honest even this Tory Government is more Left than Right

Oh come on you must be joking all the labour government did was ditch left wing politics and try to manage capitalism better than than the tories. iIt actively sought the vote of middle England, not the traditional labour areas where they knew they would hold up their vote

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:

Oh come on you must be joking all the labour government did was ditch left wing politics and try to manage capitalism better than than the tories. iIt actively sought the vote of middle England, not the traditional labour areas where they knew they would hold up their vote

Are you mad all they have done is bring in the Human rights act, Political correctness. Bankrupted the Country. They are the original looney f*cking loopy loop Leftie wankers Club

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 pm

TONY BLAIR WILL TAKE THYE CREDIT FOR THIS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS.

My cap locks are not stuck on, I just hate everthing Tony Blair did to this Country.