Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket office problem..

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Not answering the phone, hope im dialling the right number :? and e ticketing is shit. anybody else having trouble?

Re: Ticket office problem..

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeah me.

I have not had my parking label sent to me. Tried to get in touch with them but no answer. It is going to be fun when I turn up and insist on a car parking place.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah me.

I have not had my parking label sent to me. Tried to get in touch with them but no answer. It is going to be fun when I turn up and insist on a car parking place.

sorry to be rude mate, but how much does that parking permit cost and does it take ages to leave the stadium? Is it worth it basically?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 pm

griff105 wrote:

sorry to be rude mate, but how much does that parking permit cost and does it take ages to leave the stadium? Is it worth it basically?

£130 a year. Yes it can take ages to leave hence why so many walk out 10 minutes before FT. I usually go for a KFC as I have a long driver back to Derby. By the time I have eaten that the place is clear.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:38 pm

KFC lol

Finger licking drive back to Derby!!!!
See u tomorrow Ian hopefully.

Jules

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
griff105 wrote:

£130 a year. Yes it can take ages to leave hence why so many walk out 10 minutes before FT. I usually go for a KFC as I have a long driver back to Derby. By the time I have eaten that the place is clear.

Fair play mate, thats an helluva drive.