Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsey's Time

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Has arrived. A start on the 1st game of the season and many more to come. I for one want to give him a massive ayatollah for the future, quality player who had a serious knockback at a tender developing stage in his career, but has cone back better than ever. Go get em Rambo!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ramsey's Time

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:42 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:26 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ramsey's Time

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:45 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Go Rambo Go
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 am

Absolutely
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 am

Rambo looked world class in that 1st half

Arsenal have serious striker problems though.

Nobody wants to shoot

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 am

I hope fabregas leaves and Ramsey makes that central role his, he's definitely good enough, and showed some of that yesterday.

All the best to the lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 am

griffy wrote:I hope fabregas leaves and Ramsey makes that central role his, he's definitely good enough, and showed some of that yesterday.

All the best to the lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All the best Ramsey, he has handled himself really well and is still well liked and respected by all City fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pity we couldn't have kept him another 3 months we would have been playing against him now if he had been allowed to stay !!!