Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At the moment

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 pm

I feel there is little pressure on MM given the fact that he lost so many of the clubs top players, fans and MEDIA esp seem to be ready to give him time.
My worry is what happens if CB39 returns and all the hoopla that will come with it, it will pile unnecessary attention and pressure on MM and CCFC.
Many people still seemed stunned we didn't go up last season and i hope these people don't see CB39 as rite to promotion.

Where could we of finished if MM had been in charge with the squad we had?

Re: At the moment

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 pm

thats a very good point in reguards to CB39 possible return. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm

aj1927 wrote:I feel there is little pressure on MM given the fact that he lost so many of the clubs top players, fans and MEDIA esp seem to be ready to give him time.
My worry is what happens if CB39 returns and all the hoopla that will come with it, it will pile unnecessary attention and pressure on MM and CCFC.
Many people still seemed stunned we didn't go up last season and i hope these people don't see CB39 as rite to promotion.

all if buts and may be s pointless looking back at what could have been time we looked forward to this season :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:30 pm

caerblue wrote:
aj1927 wrote:I feel there is little pressure on MM given the fact that he lost so many of the clubs top players, fans and MEDIA esp seem to be ready to give him time.

all if buts and may be s pointless looking back at what could have been time we looked forward to this season :ayatollah:

No buts....only 1 IF........ how is it pointless looking back ( if it just to see how people think MM would've done things )
my opening quote points to the future by saying "i feel there is little pressure on MM"