Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so many new song ideas but the clear winner is....

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Some mixed views whether we should have new songs or stick to traditional... i feel the view is a new era so why not some new songs.

having been to the friendlies pre season, particularly yeovil! "left side, do the ayatollah" i witnessed a few times a few lads trying to kick start " i just cant enough" when celtic came down it was awesome with their rendition. Problem is many say dont copy, but virtually every song you hear home and away on the terraces has been copied from somewhere. The main aim is to generate atmosphere, noise and let our new players who at this early stage seem to be willing to fight for our club hear our noise and support...

I propose just before kick off tomorrow after the historical, bluebirds bluebirds bluebirds.... we all stand united and start it off...

all the voting and threads have been mainly about this song

Every time i see you cardiff i go out of my head, i just cant get enough, i just cant enought
with that bluebird on your chest i just cant get enough i just cant get enough, I J U S T C A N T SE E M T O G E T E N O U G H

du du du dud dudud dudud dudud u

lets make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: