Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DILEMMA!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 pm

ive got a bit of a dilemma for 2moros game...

ive been offered full hospitality with work which ive had before and its nice, but , ive also got my season ticket in the ninian stand which ive had since we moved to this ground , previously a season tkt holder at ninian park..

while the hospitality thing is great, when im over there i miss the shouting, singing and proper atmosphere.....

should i accept the hospitality and have to wear shoes as trainers are not allowed and be abit more civil

or say ta very much but as its the wurzels im going to put my trainers on get in the ninian and go nuts!!

:?

thoughts??

Re: DILEMMA!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Sell your hospitality ticket for a fiver ;)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:19 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Sell your hospitality ticket for a fiver ;)

ha!!! that would be too easy!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

f**k it go in the hospitality!! go friggin nuts !! get kicked out !! Go in the Ninian !! Bang tidy day out :D Sorted !!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:f**k it go in the hospitality!! go friggin nuts !! get kicked out !! Go in the Ninian !! Bang tidy day out :D Sorted !!

SOUNDS GREAT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i hate wearing f*cking shoes to football also... bloody wear them every day for work, last place i want to wear them is football..... maybe lob em at the wurzels..

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:12 pm

get in with the boys. a pint and a pie, f**k the top deck :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm

ninianblue wrote:get in with the boys. a pint and a pie, f**k the top deck :ayatollah:

At them prices have you gone completely twaters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:get in with the boys. a pint and a pie, f**k the top deck :ayatollah:

a pie and a pint at the ccs is as much as we paid for the hospitality table, plus u get birds serving u with glasses instead of one of those ghostbusters...

then again ,

f**k the top deck.. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

a pie and a pint at the ccs is as much as we paid for the hospitality table, plus u get birds serving u with glasses instead of one of those ghostbusters...

then again ,

f**k the top deck.. :ayatollah:

m. i see your point :ayatollah: ok, take the hospitality. its only for 1 game :ayatollah: