Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OH HELLO NEW SNAZZY HEADING FONT.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 pm

If there ever was a font to win the championship, then this is it!! The F.A. might as well give us our 90million plus parachute payment for the latter now. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice touch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OH HELLO NEW SNAZZY HEADING FONT.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 pm

baseboy007 wrote:If there ever was a font to win the championship, then this is it!! The F.A. might as well give us our 90million plus parachute payment for the latter now. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice touch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

New season, new font :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Owain wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:If there ever was a font to win the championship, then this is it!! The F.A. might as well give us our 90million plus parachute payment for the latter now. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice touch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My thoughts exactly. The odd roll of wall paper from time to time does wonders for my karma...... :shock: :? :P

Owain wrote:

My thoughts exactly. The odd roll of wall paper from time to time does wonders for my karma...... :shock: :? :P

Owain wrote:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

WTF happened there!? :shock: :shock:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 am

Dunno

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 am

Dunno

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:55 am

Dunno...............lol