Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Championship Teams

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:26 am

I was watching the football league show last night, and i got to be honest im not impressed with what i saw, Birmingham dont look all what people in papers and on sky are saying about them. West ham dont look much of an out fit as we proved that last week. I think Blackpool will fall short as well as i think some of thier players will still be heading out the door by the end of the month. Leicester with all thier spending seem to be struggling, despite winning last week. Only team so far which i think look really good is Southampton. So i think the people writing us off can take a long hard look at is again, i think a top 6 is on the cards 100% i know its only 2 games in for most clubs but i really think we have a massive chance if we can play like we did last week. Bluebirdsssssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Championship Teams

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 am

There has been a trend over the last few seasons that teams that have come up do well. Quite a few of them are now in the premier or have been there, Blackpool, Swansea, Norwich......Teams that have come down in the last 2 seasons have struggled such as the likes of Hull, Middlesborough and Portsmouth. I've just got a feeling this trend is going to continue this season.