Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joey Barton

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 am

We all know Joey Barton is like Marmite, you either love him or hate him, but If we had the chance to sign him at our club would you want him here? I know he can be a problem footballer but i would have him here.

Re: Joey Barton

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 am

Yes without a doubt he's class

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 am

His cheating and diving is second to none.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:12 am

Absolutely gives 100% and a good player. I,d love him at the City :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:17 am

Love him, people get on his back cos of his past

Dont think the incident yesterday was that bad between him or gervinho, it was made Such a big fuss because the game was shit and didn't have any quality so needed something to speak about.

It's easier to get on bartons back than Alex song because of previous situations, but because of the handbags between barton and gervinho no 1 talking about song's disgraceful stamp

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 am

Yes, without hesitation.

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 am

Yes I would like to see him at city, but it would be a big gamble should the chance ariseas his temper gets the better of him and red cards sometimes costs games!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 am

I'd welcome him, but it won't happen. Wouldn't be surprised to see Man Utd go for him instead of Sneijder.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 am

Why would Barton leave a premiership club where he is the best player to come to a mediocre championship team :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 am

Mediocre :o :shock: :o

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Why would Barton leave a premiership club where he is the best player to come to a mediocre championship team :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'd say he'll be shown the door by pardew.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 am

Yet he played yesterday?
DOesnt make sense. I cant see him dropping down a league or us paying his wages.

But he would be an awesome signing. The difference between going up or not in all probability.