Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky`s Fist Pumps !

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Did anyone see him on the pitch at FT fist pumping to the crowd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky`s Fist Pumps !

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Did anyone see him on the pitch at FT fist pumping to the crowd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes he was well happy

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 pm

It was great to see!

Also even at 3-0 up he didn't give up yelling instructions.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:It was great to see!

Also even at 3-0 up he didn't give up yelling instructions.

I noticed that too, fair play to him! We wanted a passionate manager, and we've got one....even gave us an ayatollah and thumbs up twice! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Did anyone see him on the pitch at FT fist pumping to the crowd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56944

Check pics 33 & 71 :)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Fist punching was great just a shame so many fans left early again ! Why cant people stay for 90 minutes as it must be gutting for the players to see a lot of empty seats at the final whistle :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:18 pm

90210 Blues wrote:Fist punching was great just a shame so many fans left early again ! Why cant people stay for 90 minutes as it must be gutting for the players to see a lot of empty seats at the final whistle :ayatollah:

especially on a Sunday, not exactly a lot to rush home for :(

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 pm

90210 Blues wrote:Fist punching was great just a shame so many fans left early again ! Why cant people stay for 90 minutes as it must be gutting for the players to see a lot of empty seats at the final whistle :ayatollah:

This pisses me off why come if your gunn aleave ffs we should lock the gates

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

It was nice to see the team come over to us to show their appreciation at full time BUT can we drop this about people leaving early :roll: After every home game last season you had people moaning about it. People want to leave then so be it :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Some people have work.. or trains to catch.. upto them if they wanna leave early.. they pay for their ticket..

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 am

Yawwwwn , what gives you boring farts the right to say people can't leave ??? I am top row of canton and if I wait till final whistle it takes me half hour to get out!!!! It's my choice , my ticket so u can stick your opinions , it's no ones f*cking business, some old fella called me a part timer yesterday as I left bang on 90 mins, he was lucky I didn't smash him in his smug face, this topic is boring, it's always happened in every game and ground around the world go and moan about the price of a pie or pint instead