Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The M4 has been contaminated!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 pm

The missus insisted on me taking her to Matalan today in Swansea and on my way we passed the gypo convoy of 5 coaches on their way to Manchester.
What a horrible sight it was!
I wound the window down and gave them all the nescafe shake!!
They were not amused in the slightest, and neither was the missus.
She said "for f**k sake what's a matter with you, we are in the middle of Swansea and you are hanging out of the car window giving them the w@anker sign, you need to grow up".
Then while we were in Matalan she went to the changing room and I stood outside.
A gypo in an orange jack top who was waiting for his missus started talking to me.
He said, "You looking forward to watching the game tonight mate"?
I said "yes I will be watching it, but dont fancy your chances much".
He said "oh your a Man City fan are you"?
I said "no mate im a Cardiff City fan and I hope they facking stuff you, and you start the season as you mean to go on".
The look on his face was a picture!
He just got up and walked away shaking his head!
It made my day!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Re: The M4 has been contaminated!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Lucky that wasn't me mate as i would have put a pint glass in your boat and then stamped all over you :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Cyber warrior alert!! :ayatollah: :roll:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:Lucky that wasn't me mate as i would have put a pint glass in your boat and then stamped all over you :lol:

not going to the game are u gyppo ? i guess you are one of the new plastic fans

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:Cyber warrior alert!! :ayatollah: :roll:

You live in Port Talbot mate, not too far away. If you don't believe i'm up to my word, Name your place/date and don't give me any bullshit as i have no time for timewasters. Game on or apologise :!:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:Lucky that wasn't me mate as i would have put a pint glass in your boat and then stamped all over you :lol:

I'm in a boozer having a beer in Warrington as we speak :old:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:06 pm

a horse with no name wrote:Image

How long have you had that pic saved to your hardrive ready to unleash on some nsuspecting poster :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:

How long have you had that pic saved to your hardrive ready to unleash on some nsuspecting poster :lol:

got to u did it jack boy. keyboard warrior comes to mind with you

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 pm

You Joined on: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:03 am

I'm guessing since around that time? ;)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 pm

a horse with no name wrote:got to u did it jack boy. keyboard warrior comes to mind with you

No i actually foind it quite funny, thinking of you saving it to your hard drive for future reference :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Listen mush, if you cant handle a bit of banter stay off our board!
Just to let you know, Port Talbot is still Blue, and right on your doorstep too!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:12 pm

I suppose calling a jack a retard is a compliment so its not going to offend you.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:Listen mush, if you cant handle a bit of banter stay off our board!
Just to let you know, Port Talbot is still Blue, and right on your doorstep too!

Thats fair enough mate, if you not got the nads for a straightener thats fine. I'm happy with banter, i just hope next time you go shopping it's me you bump into and not some excited shirt. So where was we :?:

Oh and Port Talbot is far from blue, you must be colour blind mate. Neath/Port Talbot now 98% Black and White

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 pm

More like im in my house in my nerd den driking coke and dreaming you could go ... and then making a peep hole so you can watch your sister in the shower :twisted:

a horse with no name wrote:I suppose calling a jack a retard is a compliment so its not going to offend you.

Why do you refer to yourself as a horse with no name?

Sounds very gay to me

Nah mush, i'm bottling this one, you type way to aggressively for me!

Fair play you done me good!
:D

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Port Talbot is Blueee!!!!! Port Talbot is Blueee!!!! na na naaa :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

More like im in my house in my nerd den driking coke and dreaming you could go ... and then making a peep hole so you can watch your sister in the shower :twisted:

Fair play that one raised a chuckle, espscially the bit about a peep hole :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:Listen mush, if you cant handle a bit of banter stay off our board!

Thats fair enough mate, if you not got the nads for a straightener thats fine. I'm happy with banter, i just hope next time you go shopping it's me you bump into and not some excited shirt. So where was we :?:

Oh and Port Talbot is far from blue, you must be colour blind mate. Neath/Port Talbot now 98% Black and White

You're obviously not from Port Talbot then mush?
98%?? do me a favour mush!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Now i'm not one for arguing against cardiff fans but in your house? in your nerd den?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:

100% fact mate, the older lot that were Blue are a dying breed all the youngsters coming through a Jacks you know it i know it :old:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah "nerd den" is another word for a nerdey weirdos bedroom :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:24 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Yeah "nerd den" is another word for a nerdey weirdos bedroom :ayatollah:

I have a xbox 360 three computers and six monitors in my bedroom is that nerdy?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:26 pm

I have a PS3 and a laptop ect ... But why 6 if you dont mind me asking :?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I have a PS3 and a laptop ect ... But why 6 if you dont mind me asking :?

Dual monitors, makes it alot easier to multi-task

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:

100% fact mate, the older lot that were Blue are a dying breed all the youngsters coming through a Jacks you know it i know it :old:

Lol...now you are being silly mush!
Dont you realise all our older lot, who still go regularly and who I am one of have had kids who are now teenagers themselves and all are Bluebirds!
It must really p1ss you lot off that a town so close to your city has more fans than your lot in it?
:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 pm

You live in Port Talbot mate, not too far away. If you don't believe i'm up to my word, Name your place/date and don't give me any bullshit as i have no time for timewasters. Game on or apologise :!:

Game on or apologise?

fuk off you stupid inbred tw*t. Offering someone out on the internet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Lol your misses shopes in mattlan,you tight cardiff wanker.
And f**k I wish I was as hard as you mate,I mean give the big one to a guy with a swans on,who was being polite to you.
Or was it more a friendly chat,but you give it the big one on here to be cool with you mates..
Anyway if you don't like swansea tops,I gess shoping in swansea is a bit silly.
And if you do and give the big one you will bump in to the wrong guy one day.
By the way I was in cardiff today and got some gear for my boy,
I allso dislike cardiff but taked to a few lads(didn't have scalfs or tops on)and alltho I dislike you lot didn't give the big one and had some good banter with two lads who saw my boys badge.Even offerd to buy me a pint and my lad a coke,but was running late.Tidy lads,you on the other hand a bit of a knob realy.Let's hope next time its me you give the big one to?
Lol ther again I won't be in matalan.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Game on or apologise?

fuk off you stupid inbred tw*t. Offering someone out on the internet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sticking up for me mate, him offering me out on the internet has really shaken me up!! :lol:
I'm frightened to post anything else! :cry: :ayatollah: