Taiwo

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 pm

What does he need to do to get a game ?

Re: Taiwo

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm

skill and be able to tackle :lol: ;)

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:skill and be able to tackle :lol: ;)

Blake ????

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

Blake ????
true our whole midfield are crap :(

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 am

Erm. I can't believe you've asked this.

Does this post mean you think he'd have made a difference last night?

Because there's no chance in hell. He's shit. And I've seen enough shit at City over the years to know what absolute bollocks is...

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 am

some ppl think Taiwoo just needs time , and his best performance of the season was AGAINST our midfield :lol: he looks so way out of his depth and Palace and Swansea were by far his worst agmes yet ?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 am

Tbh i think not even steven gerrard would of made a difference last night cos the players he would of had around him were absolute bollocks!
:oops:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 am

Martyn1963 wrote:some ppl think Taiwoo just needs time , and his best performance of the season was AGAINST our midfield :lol: he looks so way out of his depth and Palace and Swansea were by far his worst agmes yet ?

as someone shouted from the canton last week '' taiwo you couldnt tackle a breakfast roll'' found that funny as f**k :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 am

He looked good against our weakened midfield in the league cup. For me, the only reason he is not being loaned out is because we are short of bodies and he's still here just to make up the numbers. He's not a non-league journeyman for nothing but what possessed anyone at the club to think he was worth anything close to £250,000?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 am

DaveSheffield wrote:Erm. I can't believe you've asked this.

Does this post mean you think he'd have made a difference last night?

Because there's no chance in hell. He's shit. And I've seen enough shit at City over the years to know what absolute bollocks is...

I do apologise, but obviously Blake and Mcphail did work. Darcy is not a midfielder and Steve hasn't played for months.

He was arguably MOM away at the Wurzels in the cup match.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:33 am

Our defence play without either.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Cant see him doing much, but you never know!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 pm

there is always hope :ayatollah: :ayatollah: