Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think we can go up automatically?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:35 pm

With some of the quality we've seen in this league, such as Southampton, Brighton and Blackpool, as well as some of the potential in teams like Leicester City, West Ham, Ipswich Town and Middlesbrough,

DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO IT? Or will we slip into the play-offs again? I personally think we can if we stay consistent, grind out results and don't give up after 85 minutes. If we can get decent results out of big games (Leicester, Southampton and of course Brighton tomorrow night, etc...) and eradicate small errors (conceding late goals, missing sitters), WE CAN GO UP AUTOMATICALLY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In Malky We Trust.

Re: Do you think we can go up automatically?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Early days yet come back after another 10 games or so and we can see who are gonna go up and who will be in the play-offs but at the moment if we get Craig Bellamy, Luke Chambers and another player then i think we are looking automatics or play-offs deffo! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:48 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:Early days yet come back after another 10 games or so and we can see who are gonna go up and who will be in the play-offs but at the moment if we get Craig Bellamy, Luke Chambers and another player then i think we are looking automatics or play-offs deffo! :ayatollah:

i'd say get in Craig Bellamy plus any of Lewis McGugan, Luke Chambers, Jay Rodriguez, Adam Le Fondre or a reserve/youngster from the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man C, Man U or Chelsea :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if we can just put the finishing touches to the squad and get the depth to boot, i reckon Malky will go down in history at this club, in a good way, that is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:
JW_Bluebird96 wrote:Early days yet come back after another 10 games or so and we can see who are gonna go up and who will be in the play-offs but at the moment if we get Craig Bellamy, Luke Chambers and another player then i think we are looking automatics or play-offs deffo! :ayatollah:

i'd say get in Craig Bellamy plus any of Lewis McGugan, Luke Chambers, Jay Rodriguez, Adam Le Fondre or a reserve/youngster from the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man C, Man U or Chelsea :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if we can just put the finishing touches to the squad and get the depth to boot, i reckon Malky will go down in history at this club, in a good way, that is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Spot on.

We are in limbo a bit at the moment. We wont really know where we stand until
the transfer window closes. Best reserve judgement until then I reckons :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

It's a big ask,with our current squad i'd say no and even with a few more signins i think automatic could be a little out of reach but i would love to be wrong