Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ridsdale why he sacking turner?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:46 pm

what harms he ever done rumour doing the rounds he was bunging out info to posters on mikes board. Thats what they said in Club shop today. I cant see turner doing that

Re: ridsdale why he sacking turner?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Wasn't Berwyn Jay fired for giving info to the media for cash? Apologies to him if got the name wrong, certainly someone was fired for that.

I know the legends on Mike's board are claiming it was to reduce the wage bill, but c'mon - you fire people, not suspend them.

The club is riddled ( pardon the pun ) with leaks, recent events with the Eggo will I'm sure have made finding people leaking info a priority.

If he did, well, he chose to do that knowing the consequences.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:06 pm

nerd wrote:Wasn't Berwyn Jay fired for giving info to the media for cash? Apologies to him if got the name wrong, certainly someone was fired for that.

I know the legends on Mike's board are claiming it was to reduce the wage bill, but c'mon - you fire people, not suspend them.

The club is riddled ( pardon the pun ) with leaks, recent events with the Eggo will I'm sure have made finding people leaking info a priority.

Yes you are right, the club is riddled with leaks. Unfortunately they are not the ones getting sacked though.

Oh and Nerd, if you are going to mention my name at least have the decency to put your own name to it.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Berwyn wrote:
nerd wrote:Wasn't Berwyn Jay fired for giving info to the media for cash? Apologies to him if got the name wrong, certainly someone was fired for that.

Yes you are right, the club is riddled with leaks. Unfortunately they are not the ones getting sacked though.

Oh and Nerd, if you are going to mention my name at least have the decency to put your own name to it.

As I said, apologies if I got the name wrong. That was certainly the rumour flying around the club.

I'm happy for my post to be removed if it wasn't true.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 pm

are you the one arrested today for hacking pr email i heard you were

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 pm

was he sacked then? i thought he was suspended

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Jay was sacked , JT suspended.