Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Sorry but this kid is Class! I know he is prone to the odd stray pass but 99% are spot on and his Vision is second to none.

Seems like a funny thing to say but I truly think the reason why Wenger eventually let Fabregas go is because he knows Ramsey is going to be better. A couple of years and he is going to be one of the best midfielders in World Football.
Last edited by cokka25 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

cokka25 wrote:Sorry but this kid is Class! I know he is prone to the odd stray pass but 99% and spot on and his Vision is second to none.

Seems like a funny thing to say but I truly think the reason why Wenger eventually let Fabregas go is because he knows Ramsey is going to be better. A couple of years and he is going to be one of the best midfielders in World Football.

I Take it he had a good game again tonight cokka :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
cokka25 wrote:Sorry but this kid is Class! I know he is prone to the odd stray pass but 99% and spot on and his Vision is second to none.

I Take it he had a good game again tonight cokka :ayatollah:

Sounds like Frimpong had a good game also :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:17 pm

I would quite happily watch every minute of Arsenal football providing he was playing and that's going some.

That Frimpong looked a handful too when he came on. Werent we in for him pre-season?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:18 pm

i dont think he can ever be classed as the best in the world, same with bale, because they are welsh, and unless wales ever qualify they got no chance to be recognised on the right stage

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm

I thought we had a good side on paper against Australia. Shame we the man who sends them on the field isn't up to much!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm

I think that he and Wilshere would be a very good partnership for Arsenal in the heart of midfield.